2023-24 Challenge Cup

Buckets

41 minutes ago, spot on said:

Which set up the third goal 

Are you by any chance his Da or something?  You seem to find it impossible to subjective about him.  I hope he comes good, in the same way I hope every player who plays for Raith does, but there's a massive step up from junior to professional football.  I can't comment on his performance last night because I wasn't there, but I was at the Montrose game and every time he touched the ball it either went out for a throw in, or to a Montrose player

8 minutes ago, jagfox said:

That seems pretty tasty. What bookmakers was that with, mate?

I got that with McBookies. Coral and Ladbrokes are doing 15/2.

P.S. Boost at Lads gets to 8/1.

Edited by welshbairn

9 minutes ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

I've got them on at 7/1 with McBookie. Tough ask winning down there but those odds are surely too long.

East Fife were 2-1 up down there with 10 to and they are not exactly great. Arbroath are levels above EF.

Unless there is something goinh on with Arbroath's team availability those odds are ludicrous.

24 minutes ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

I've got them on at 7/1 with McBookie. Tough ask winning down there but those odds are surely too long.

I went down the Ladbrokes + boost offer. On a totally unrelated note, David Wotherspoon to score anytime, is 7.50 on bet365 in todays Pars vs ICT match 👀👀👀

Bet365 have Arbroath at 8.50, a wee cheeky double for interest 😉 

Edited by jagfox

4 minutes ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

Ah! That will definitely make it tougher to keep it tight at the back. Was hoping for a defensive masterclass 1-0 victory

Think Dick changed things about, last week, hopefully comes up with a winning game plan for today 🤞