#Barclays 24/25

Wee-Bey

Liverpool are proof that the people who complain about teams trying to walk it in are clueless. They constantly shoot too early instead of trying to improve the position. So many blocked shots that were obviously going to be blocked. Every time I watch them I can't understand how they're top of the league. Presumably it's because they create a huge number of opportunities and play the averages.

Edited by GordonS

I appreciate Man Utd's plan of giving Liverpool so many chances they tire themselves out.

41 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

The more the game continues like this, with Liverpool completely dominating and racking up decent scoring opportunities at 1-0 without scoring, the more clearly I can picture Fernandes' equaliser from the penalty spot followed by Hojlund's last-gasp winner. 

Sorry, meant Fernandes from the halfway line and then a Mainoo screamer. The concept is broadly sound, though. 

It's a tale as old as time. Don't take your chances when on top, you get punished.

Donkey Nunez looking even worse now for not playing a simple pullback for a certain goal at 1-1.

Bizarre how Man U can't beat also rans but they seem to have Liverpool sussed now.

1 minute ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

I’m currently leaning towards Man United staging two separate excellent come backs and still losing in a week is funnier than Liverpool losing the title here despite having a million chances 

Manchester United winning this and then losing next week in Bournemouth is the ideal option