FA Cup 2023/24

Eednud

Cornet and Ings are utter wage thieves now.

Mavropanos must be the softest 6'5 centre half I've ever seen.

3 hours ago, Comrie said:

Cornet and Ings are utter wage thieves now.

Mavropanos must be the softest 6'5 centre half I've ever seen.

What was shown last night is West Ham is carried by at most 6 players.

A very weak squad

Pretty poor refereeing. Benrahma arguably reacts, but the boy has gone in two footed. Even prior to VAR and the VL-ification of football that was a straight red all day.

I hope oor Tam Conway now absolutely backs himself to take Nations League group.A by storm.

5 minutes ago, velo army said:

Pretty poor refereeing. Benrahma arguably reacts, but the boy has gone in two footed. Even prior to VAR and the VL-ification of football that was a straight red all day.

I hope oor Tam Conway now absolutely backs himself to take Nations League group.A by storm.

There was also a tackle immediately beforehand which arguably got the Bristol boy riled, which was a blatant free kick that the ref missed. Poor refereeing led to that whole thing

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

There was also a tackle immediately beforehand which arguably got the Bristol boy riled, which was a blatant free kick that the ref missed. Poor refereeing led to that whole thing

There was a game last week (I can’t remember which one) where someone said it was like the referee didn’t feel comfortable without VAR. 

Last night was very similar. 

2 minutes ago, The Master said:

There was a game last week (I can’t remember which one) where someone said it was like the referee didn’t feel comfortable without VAR. 

Last night was very similar. 

Yeah that was me, during Sunderland v Newcastle IIRC

2 hours ago, Autistisches Nilpferd said:

Mind Karamoko Dembele? Playing for Blackpool tonight

Should have scored to win the match but blew it when one on one with the goalie.

Fourth Round starts off tonight with Bournemouth v Swansea City. Four games on Friday, Six on Saturday including the lowest ranked side still in the cup, Maidstone United (6) away to Ipswich Town (2). There no level 3 sides left in it but two from level 4, Newport County v Manchester United, one of the four Sunday games with Wrexham away to Blackburn Rovers (2) on Monday. 

3 hours ago, Eednud said:

Fourth Round starts off tonight with Bournemouth v Swansea City

Live on S4C which is on iPlayer, possibly with an English commentary stream available. 

On Sky, changing your box’s default language to Welsh should give you English commentary on channel 135.

Stupid foul (and booking) by Swansea leads to Bournemouth opening the scoring from the subsequent free kick. Lovely cross and great strike to score.