Johnstone Burgh statement

5 hours ago, amnarab said:

Remember the doctor's closed on Monday 

Repeatedly saying people should visit a doctor doesn't give your opinions any more substance.  

People have cottoned onto the shit show that Johnstone burgh have become and it's never sustainable we have saw it all before.

4 hours ago, Thejackdaw said:

Repeatedly saying people should visit a doctor doesn't give your opinions any more substance.  

People have cottoned onto the shit show that Johnstone burgh have become and it's never sustainable we have saw it all before.

Obsessed more with Johnstone Burgh than your own Club. Obsessed with another Club spending more money than yours. Obsessed with the anxiety of Burgh getting promoted. 

I've come down to see Auchinleck v Beith and I'll watch both teams before commenting on the Premier thread.

It's thanks to Burgh for rekindling my interest in Lower League football that I'm here and spending money travelling to away grounds.

14 minutes ago, amnarab said:

Obsessed more with Johnstone Burgh than your own Club. Obsessed with another Club spending more money than yours. Obsessed with the anxiety of Burgh getting promoted. 

I've come down to see Auchinleck v Beith and I'll watch both teams before commenting on the Premier thread.

It's thanks to Burgh for rekindling my interest in Lower League football that I'm here and spending money travelling to away grounds.

Hertha only cares because JB keep stealing Beith players.

3 hours ago, amnarab said:

No not obsessed I just like to give my opinions,  wasn't really too bothered with your initial post I read but telling other guys to visit doctors because their opinions didn't fit your narrative was very strong and out of order for Me. 

Not too fussed whether Johnstone burgh get promoted or not but if they don't it will be loads of money spunked in vain .

17 hours ago, amnarab said:

Can we please put this crap to rest. Neither Johnstone Burgh Football Club or it's supporters have demonstrated any sectarianism this season. 

We do not have Loyal Flags or are called Johnstone Burgh Rangers. Supporters of other teams have come together to Keanie Park and supported the Burgh and enjoyed seeing entertaining games although recent results may have been unfavorable.

Religion and bigotry does not come into it at all. If you're upset by dates then go see a doctor.

I've only been to Keanie park once but there were 3 people in Sevco tops in the crowd.

5 hours ago, cultured_left_foot said:

lol sorry mate I’m not Michael Beale I don’t need any burner accounts to back myself up in a friendly online discussion 

No one else in this subforum could gives a flying F about Michael Beale tbf

Edited by Spyro