St Mirren V Dundee

4 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

And when exactly was this "destroying"?  Dundee wins in Paisley are like hen's teeth and I can't remember any when they won by more than 1 goal.

In our last tragic attempt at staying up two seasons ago our easiest win of the season was a 1 0 in Paisley which adds it on to one of our most successful away grounds in the past decade including Peaso's late winner as Tommy Craig sent you lot down.

Hens teeth you say. The Hens in paisley must be as fucked as the human population. Another tooth to grow tomorrow as I taunt the away fans come the 89th minute.

Nobody taken up the charity bet I see. Shitehouses.

Thank you.

3 minutes ago, Captain_Sensible said:

The St Mirren v Dundee head to head is remarkably tight.

First table shows the all time record

Second table shows the record from the start of the Premier League in 75/76

EF9C563B-56B4-4298-ACCB-6C1C9AFC2EBA.jpeg

7FDB95C0-E339-4D5F-AD4D-80F6C2CF8B09.jpeg

Captain clueless bringing up the history books when it suits yet refusing to accept history counts merely a few days ago. The Paisley are a strange bunch. 

Thank you.

Pishing rain, lycra clad fannies on pushbikes, M8 corridor bollocks, Sevco 2012 at home, ST card issues, new car parking bay tickets, pre-season entertainment, kids multi-ticket deal on, and the mighty Man City Dundee being box office blockbusters.

Apart from that, should be a piss-easy day on the roads and around the stadium.

Hopefully, and in all seriousness, the visiting Dundee fans have a trouble-free journey down.

Edited by pozbaird

44 minutes ago, Captain_Sensible said:

Says a guy whose team’s fans sing Rangers songs 

We don’t sing Rangers songs, that would be odd. We sing Dundee songs. If they happen to be similar to, or have their origins in, songs sung by Rangers then so be it.  Nobody outside the central belt cares in the slightest, hence why nobody can be bothered to change it.

35 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

In our last tragic attempt at staying up two seasons ago our easiest win of the season was a 1 0 in Paisley which adds it on to one of our most successful away grounds in the past decade including Peaso's late winner as Tommy Craig sent you lot down.

Hens teeth you say. The Hens in paisley must be as fucked as the human population. Another tooth to grow tomorrow as I taunt the away fans come the 89th minute.

Nobody taken up the charity bet I see. Shitehouses.

Thank you.

89th minute? That’s a bit premature. Probably still around 11 minutes for us to find the winner. 

48 minutes ago, Insaintee said:

Sectarianism is painful. We should all stand up against it. Just wish you dee creeper did the same 

Well we didn't invite one half of the ugly sisters to rebrand our club shop and sell their merchandise at the stadium so there is that. St Mirren didn't do much 'standing up against' then did they? 

I love the polite way Dundee fans end every post with a “thank you”.

Who was the originator of this custom?

I think it says a lot for the English educational standards in Dundee. 

Was it @Bigmouth Strikes Again ? 

I always enjoy his posts and I think he has a good point. The rest are just cheap imitators. 

I hope that Dundee supporters had a high standard of education in arithmetic. 

Because I believe that we are going to pump you tomorrow!

Thank you (if we win)

Fcuk you (if you win) 

Safe travels on your journey. 

We welcome the Dundee dollar!

23 minutes ago, Pens_Dark said:

Well we didn't invite one half of the ugly sisters to rebrand our club shop and sell their merchandise at the stadium so there is that. St Mirren didn't do much 'standing up against' then did they? 

Slagging a club for making money, when your club ruined lives by failing to control their own finances, is not the flex you think it is.

Especially considering you went into administration not once, but twice. Once could be considered carelessness, twice is just plain negligence.

4 minutes ago, Ric said:

Slagging a club for making money, when your club ruined lives by failing to control their own finances, is not the flex you think it is.

Especially considering you went into administration not once, but twice. Once could be considered carelessness, twice is just plain negligence.

What are you even waffling about? I take it you can't read properly? Did you enjoy Celtic punters coming to Paisley and buying their merch? Either way your answer won't provide protection from embarrassment. 

Is there any other group of fans more gifted than St Mirren fans of clogging up threads with absolute pish? What a special bunch. 

Just now, Pens_Dark said:

What are you even waffling about?

Clearly something you are unable to grasp, so I'll be very clear for you.

Slagging.. others.. off.. for.. their.. financial.. prudence.. when.. your.. club.. went.. into.. administration.. twice.. makes.. you.. look.. foolish.

Better?

Just now, Ric said:

Clearly something you are unable to grasp, so I'll be very clear for you.

Slagging.. others.. off.. for.. their.. financial.. prudence.. when.. your.. club.. went.. into.. administration.. twice.. makes.. you.. look.. foolish.

Better?

No. Because. My. Point. Wasn't. About. Financial. Decisions. Made. By. A. Football. Club. But. Rather. Endorsing. Sectarianism. Whilst. Slagging. Off. Other. Clubs. For. Fake. Sectarianism.

Hope this helps. 

I'll not say thank you because you are a bellend. 

1 minute ago, Pens_Dark said:

No. Because. My. Point. Wasn't. About. Financial. Decisions. Made. By. A. Football. Club. But. Rather. Endorsing. Sectarianism. Whilst. Slagging. Off. Other. Clubs. For. Fake. Sectarianism.

Which shows you just how out of touch you are. We never "endorsed sectarianism", we rented our stadium out for cold hard cash, in exactly the same way we do for the Scottish national side, or any other party willing to pay the costs. Celtic rented our ground because theirs was not available. We were one of the closest stadiums with good facilities, and they paid handsomely for it.

Only an incredibly obtuse poster would somehow avoid the obvious, disregard the actual facts, and make up some bullshit for an anonymous forum.
The ultimate irony, of course, is your club was a financial basket case, costing local businesses thousands and relying on the fans to bail them out.

I don't normally reference Dundee's administration(s), it's academic as most accept it as a pretty dark time in your club's history, I will however castigate anyone who thinks administration is in any way a better option than paying your bills.

8 minutes ago, Ric said:

Which shows you just how out of touch you are. We never "endorsed sectarianism", we rented our stadium out for cold hard cash, in exactly the same way we do for the Scottish national side, or any other party willing to pay the costs. Celtic rented our ground because theirs was not available. We were one of the closest stadiums with good facilities, and they paid handsomely for it.

Only an incredibly obtuse poster would somehow avoid the obvious, disregard the actual facts, and make up some bullshit for an anonymous forum.
The ultimate irony, of course, is your club was a financial basket case, costing local businesses thousands and relying on the fans to bail them out.

I don't normally reference Dundee's administration(s), it's academic as most accept it as a pretty dark time in your club's history, I will however castigate anyone who thinks administration is in any way a better option than paying your bills.

Well, I don't actually believe St Mirren as a club or their fans are sectarian - but I am glad you can appreciate the frustration of your club being labelled as something they are not by 'obtuse' posters. Exactly the point I was trying to put across. 

I don't even care about the fact your club put a fucking celtic store on the side of their stadium, other than the fact it's a total minter. 

I also don't care what you think about Dundee and their administrations. 

So there is all of that. 

Edited by Pens_Dark