St Mirren V Dundee

2 minutes ago, Crawford said:

The stand is called the Derry. 

And named because of the "dairy" that used to be nearby.

Although presumably it was a sectarian dairy, because in those days it probably only produced full fat milk. 

Just now, Crawford said:

The stand is called the Derry. The most offensive thing in that sentence is boys as we are not including the whamen which is just full on misogyny.

Why is one of your stands called the Derry?

The original version of the hello hello song is blatantly sectarian? Why would even want to associate yourselves with it? 

1 minute ago, The Master said:

And named because of the "dairy" that used to be nearby.

Although presumably it was a sectarian dairy, because in those days it probably only produced full fat milk. 

Ah, the old “dairy” excuse….. 😂

Hello hello, we are the Dundee Dairy Boys 😂😂😂😂

1 minute ago, Captain_Sensible said:

Ah, the old “dairy” excuse….. 😂

Hello hello, we are the Dundee Dairy Boys 😂😂😂😂

Sounds jist like "Dundee Derry Boys" when eh say that in meh broad Dundee accent.

Noo gies a peh.

49 minutes ago, Captain_Sensible said:

The original version of the hello hello song is blatantly sectarian? Why would even want to associate yourselves with it? 

Both Man U and Spurs sing Hello, Hello. Are they associating themselves with sectarianism too? Even Celtic used to sing it. There’s only one club’s version that contains sectarian language. 

No. The world is a big and beautiful place outwith Glasgow and your horrible sectarian mindset. Peel yourself off the pavement of prejudice my paisley pal. Not everything is as grim for others as it is for you. 

Edited by RawB93

7 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

Both Man U and Spurs sing Hello, Hello. Are they associating themselves with sectarianism too? Even Celtic used to sing it.

No. The world is a big and beautiful place outwith Glasgow and your horrible sectarian mindset. Peel yourself off the pavement of prejudice my paisley pal. Not everything is as grim for others as it is for you. 

Well said , why do all weggies feel the need to turn everything into a religion argument, here on the east coast we don’t give a shit what school you went to , and any fans that do will usually be jumping on a bus every Saturday to follow one of the ugly sisters 

8 minutes ago, Wee jeemie said:

Well said , why do all weggies feel the need to turn everything into a religion argument, here on the east coast we don’t give a shit what school you went to 

Unless you went to the High School.

Posh wankers.

Apologies to @Captain_Sensible but I just thought I’d add a quick post about the actual forthcoming match.  

There is an article in today’s Telegraph saying Portales may still be fit for Saturday.  If he does play I wonder if Docherty will try to find a way of keeping Mulligan in the starting 11 (by dropping a player of course - I don’t mean trying to get away with fielding 12 players)?  Or will Docherty simply resort to the same 11  that started the Motherwell game.

There is whole world of topics that can be discussed other than the match on Saturday.  I’m  intrigued* to see what Captain_Sensible’s next topic of discussion will be.

*Obviously I’m not.  I’m just trying to be polite. 

2 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

Every person I’ve met from Dundee Heh was mental and mad for drugs. 
But maybe that says more about me. 

Bash_street_kids.JPG 

I don't think it's a coincidence that the DC Thomson offices are just across the road.

I’m absolutely fcuking delighted that there are no Celtic or Rangers supporters pubs & clubs in Dundee. 

Unfortunately we have lived with these  bigots within our schools, workplaces and pubs for decades. 

Can we move to Dundee?

Could we share your new stadium?

Lets all agree on one thing.

FCUK THE OLD FIRM.

Just now, glenburn bud said:

John Needham is a top man. Why wouldn’t we mention the chairman.

Its not his fault that statement fc can’t take a joke. 

£6000 fine from the SFA for being a bigot.

But, it's "not his fault" and only a "joke".

True colours starting to show, aye?

6 minutes ago, Molotov said:

I’m absolutely fcuking delighted that there are no Celtic or Rangers supporters pubs & clubs in Dundee. 

Unfortunately we have lived with these  bigots within our schools, workplaces and pubs for decades. 

Can we move to Dundee?

Could we share your new stadium?

Lets all agree on one thing.

FCUK THE OLD FIRM.

Unfortunately there is a fairly large Celtic contingent in Dundee. “Dundee Loyal” exists as well but you don’t hear much from them