Aberdeen v Celtic 13th August

5 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

6 posts defending it in 2 hours, including 2 replies to my one post doesn’t suggest cool and composed. 

Still not sure where me ‘getting all excited’ is. 

Edited by Drew Brees

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

Still not sure where me ‘getting all excited’ is. 

It’s ok drew, I’m sure the exploits of cantwell and this new Celtic laddie are very entertaining and entirely appropriate for all involved. You enjoy it. 

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

It’s ok drew, I’m sure the exploits of cantwell and this new Celtic laddie are very entertaining and entirely appropriate for all involved. You enjoy it. 

replying and giving an option is kinda how it’s done on here, the ones getting excited and entertained are the ones bringing the subject up. 

4 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

replying and giving an option is kinda how it’s done on here, the ones getting excited and entertained are the ones bringing the subject up. 

That’s clearly a complete over-simplification of any sort of discourse and doesn’t really make sense but even still, I’ll refer you to my previous reply.  

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

That’s clearly a complete over-simplification of any sort of discourse and doesn’t really make sense but even still, I’ll refer you to my previous reply.  

Going full Kincardine now: you’ll be questioning my grammer ANd punctuation next. 

2 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Going full Kincardine now: you’ll be questioning my grammer ANd punctuation next. 

13 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Maybe the Celtic boy could say it to the Aberdeen boy's face next time he sees him rather than frantically cutting and pasting some edgelord lyrics onto Instagram like a wee 12 year old lassie.

received_247134661491091.jpeg

26 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

You’re probably correct, not sure what that’s got to do with me though. 

3 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

replying and giving an option opinion is kinda how it’s done on here

I even FTFY in lieu of kinky 😉

Edited by TommyDickFingers
Dickfingrrs

10 minutes ago, AJF said:

Does this equally apply with you bringing up the subject of Cantwell randomly?

Correct me if I’m wrong but someone posted a screenshot of him on the rangers euro thread and I asked a simple question ‘is he using a filter?’, you got all offended and came back with a smart arse comment. Then you post a link to a Celtic players insta, which I thought was a tad hypocritical so I commented on it. Not once have I brought any of this up. 

Edited by Drew Brees

3 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but someone posted a screenshot of him on the rangers euro thread and I asked a simple question ‘is he using a filter?’, you got all offended and came back with a smart arse comment. Then you post a link to a Celtic players insta, which I thought was a tad hypocritical so I commented on it. Not once have I brought any of this up. 

Yep, you're wrong. To correct you, I made what was intended to be a sarcastic comment about your lack of observational skills on the Rangers euro thread - I wasn't offended by anything you said thankfully.

You then raised the topic of Cantwell here (after I had raised the topic of an insta post that was contextual to this match thread) so I just wondered if by doing so you regarded that as getting excited and entertained as you suggested I had.