Killie v Celtic

Just now, kingjoey said:

Just shows what can happen when one of the two of them get drawn away from home against a decent team. Rangers at home time and time and time and time......

It's been a while since we've been called a decent team, cheers mate, McInnes has done an amazing job with the recruitment 

48 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

For the draw these numbers make no sense

If they are in league order from last season they are wrong. If they are in order with seeding included from this year's competition they are still wrong.

The teams were numbered in the same order as they were for the second round draw. 

The second round numbers were determined based on last seasons league position (for the European teams), followed by performance in the group stage. 

Edited by The Master

19 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Good work Killie and (somebody I never thought I’d soften my stance of hatred towards) Derek McInnes.

I fucking love an early Old Firm exit from a cup. Their anger and meltdown gives the game away, this was not part of the deal when they signed up to support Celtic.

They (or their loser parent / grandparent) did so because they needed a football team who wins just about every time to fill the vast empty space in their lives.

Losing away to Kilmarnock in the second round of the League Cup simply never entered their minds as a possibility when they chose - yes, chose - to start following ‘their team’.

Don’t forget bigotry

I always go back to when St Mirren opened their new stadium in the middle of winter, and week after week you were hearing compliments from the opposition about the novelty of playing on a pristine surface at that time of year. 

Then we knocked Celtic out of the Scottish Cup on it and the pitch genuinely got its own trial by Sportscene feature for being "too firey" and other such pish.😃

13 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Just shows what can happen when one of the two of them get drawn away from home against a decent team. Rangers at home time and time and time and time......

Shoosh you,  we don't want the celtic fans to twig..

5 minutes ago, Dirty Sanchez said:

I always go back to when St Mirren opened their new stadium in the middle of winter, and week after week you were hearing compliments from the opposition about the novelty of playing on a pristine surface at that time of year. 

Then we knocked Celtic out of the Scottish Cup on it and the pitch genuinely got its own trial by Sportscene feature for being "too firey" and other such pish.😃

Can always trust St Mirren fans to try and make it about them 

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

Better than you I'd imagine. 

I’m good mate thanks, knowing that when Celtic lose the first thing that goes through both of your minds is me has properly lifted my spirits ☺️

You should start charging me rent 

What is happening to our club? 3 clean sheets in a row and wins over both of the bigots and it’s still mid-August.

Thought today was a bit of a re-run of the rangers game with all of our players getting pass marks and running themselves into the ground.

Similar to the Rangers game I would like to give the referee some credit. Thought he was really strong today and mostly got everything right.