Hearts v Wasps

19 minutes ago, Sixtyten said:

Rice was raging with the officials at half time, don't think I've seen him so rattled. I don't agree with his view that we didn't deserve to lose, Kelty were worthy winners yesterday.

Can't see why. Our problems were of our own making (Neill's in particular).

They missed the cynical trip on Coulson, but it was off the ball. We all saw him go down and reckoned a foul may have been committed, but unless you see it you can't give it.

2 hours ago, printer said:

Can't see why. Our problems were of our own making (Neill's in particular).

They missed the cynical trip on Coulson, but it was off the ball. We all saw him go down and reckoned a foul may have been committed, but unless you see it you can't give it.

yes we made our own problems  ,i do think that the kelty player made a meal of it for the penalty and conned the ref to a degree,  some refs would give it some wouldnt .

3 hours ago, Vegetableman said:

yes we made our own problems  ,i do think that the kelty player made a meal of it for the penalty and conned the ref to a degree,  some refs would give it some wouldnt .

I thought it looked very 50/50 for the pen. More often than not given these days though.

10 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

I thought it looked very 50/50 for the pen. More often than not given these days though.

The refereeing leaves a lot to be desired though to be fair neeb  , week before CJ was getting shirt pulled n shoved all over the park against  Hamilton and don't think he got one foul the whole game and then gets I fully agree a soft as shite penalty (gladly taken) on Saturday , linos got to step up and have more say imo as they see most of it and say nothing