Hibernian's Next Permanent Manager 2023 Edition

Who will be Hibernian's Next Permanent Manager?  

315 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Losing one cup final then getting to another one. The cup form of a donkey...

Didn’t he get them a third placed finish as well?  Their highest league finish in over 15 years wasn’t it?

A cup final, a semi final and third in the league is overachieving a historical average Hibs season by miles. 

I thought Ross was a bit of a bullshitter and thought the media hype surrounding him was beyond his abilities/ accomplishments, but for a club like Hibs his achievements were excellent.

Ian Murray was practically out the door and at Dens Park before Docherty got the job there. Ex player, doing well at Raith and had Airdrie playing some nice stuff before he made that move. Absolutely nothing to do with losing to them yesterday and the prospect of John Potter taking over at Starks Park, nosiree.

3 hours ago, Lofarl said:

I’m all for this rodeo.

IMG_0187.jpeg

21 minutes ago, Judy Murray said:

This

Only on the grounds that every player carries the same chad beard out onto the field. Those that can't (looking at you Jake) should be neutered immediately and kept away from the underground super genetics lab where we engineer our future super stars.

Edited by StellarHibee

3 hours ago, Lofarl said:

I’m all for this rodeo.

IMG_0187.jpeg

I wish Hibs no ill will at all, anyone else gets the job and it wouldn’t rattle me, but if he was to get the job i would happily see you get 0 points the rest of the season. I hate him with a passion.

13 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Ian Murray was practically out the door and at Dens Park before Docherty got the job there. Ex player, doing well at Raith and had Airdrie playing some nice stuff before he made that move. Absolutely nothing to do with losing to them yesterday and the prospect of John Potter taking over at Starks Park, nosiree.

Potter won’t be our next manager.

2 hours ago, welldaft said:

I think Hibs could do a lot worse than Stephen Robinson. 

He has proven he can guide two smaller top flight clubs to relative success. He certainly should be in their thoughts. 

Nothing personal but GIRFUY!

2 hours ago, Paranoid said:

How about an AI manager. Some sort of bot. Would be revolutionary methinks.

Hertz tried that before.

Spoiler

Cathro.jpg.44ff44f4b9042bee92e9b89fc8489ef6.jpg

Honestly Hibs are a total shambles when it comes to manager appointments. I get why they might not want Martindale due to the fact that he would want control of everything from the signings down to the type of biscuits served in hospitality, but he's obviously effective and wouldn't end up costing you lads the fortunes your spending on obvious gambles like Ross, Maloney and the most recent tumshie. 

Edited by velo army