Hearts v Aberdeen 16/9/23 - Whether We Like it or Not

On 18/09/2023 at 14:10, VincentGuerin said:

I thought everything about them was just a shrug of the shoulders. Offered nothing. Even their fans didn't seem like they could be arsed. Usually when there's a wee allocation you get a good noise out the away fans, but there was barely a peep out of them.

Can't blame them, but it just feels like a club in total malaise.

Although fans are vulnerable to overreacting, I think they’re pretty perceptive as to what’s going on in front of them. 

When we went 2-0 down in hacken with 20 minutes to go, I still felt it was there for us. 1-0 down with 70 minutes to go on Saturday and I knew deep down we were done. 

6 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Although fans are vulnerable to overreacting, I think they’re pretty perceptive as to what’s going on in front of them. 

When we went 2-0 down in hacken with 20 minutes to go, I still felt it was there for us. 1-0 down with 70 minutes to go on Saturday and I knew deep down we were done. 

At 1-0 down you are always still in it, I think the lack of reaction to the second goal tells you a lot.

I'm still a bit bemused by Aberdeens tactics tbh. I think they tried to target Rowles but he played well, our CM has been an issue for us but they helped us by launching it over them all game. 

Clarkson looked decent on the ball but was so deep. Shinnie couldn't be arsed by the looks of him.