Spain Allocation

It's more than Cyprus gave us but opens up a point higher since so many jumped up in that 9-14pt bracket. Cyprus dropped down to 9, don't see this getting there as everyone seems to be booked up.

Probably an empty threat but at least they are starting to put stuff like this in the emails again.

Tickets purchased are strictly for personal use, or for the personal use of the supporter whose membership a ticket has been assigned to. Anybody found to be purchasing tickets either to build up their booking history with no intention of travelling or to pass on to another will have their membership reviewed which may result in previous booking history being cancelled and deleted from their account. Supporters found to be doing this may also receive a temporary ban from purchasing away match tickets.

2 hours ago, Louis Litt said:

Has it told you what section you're in? Probably going to have to buy for the home end and would rather be as close as possible 

Doesn’t say on the confirmation email but I’d imagine you’ll be able to make a decent guess once the home end tickets go on sale

56 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

Tickets bought, buzzing for this one!

Same. There are just under 4200 people on 13 and above, with 3800 tickets, so it would only take 400 people not to be going from that group to guarantee everyone on 13 a ticket which isn’t unrealistic. I suspect it’ll drop to 12.

I’m on 14 but all my mates are 13 but I took a calculated risk to wait until today so we booked together and there were no issues.

2 minutes ago, Snobot said:

Same. There are just under 4200 people on 13 and above, with 3800 tickets, so it would only take 400 people not to be going from that group to guarantee everyone on 13 a ticket which isn’t unrealistic. I suspect it’ll drop to 12.

I’m on 14 but all my mates are 13 but I took a calculated risk to wait until today so we booked together and there were no issues.

I’m thinking the same, which is agonising as I’m on eleven and absolutely raging with myself for not attending the Poland friendly!

Just now, No_Problemo said:

I’m thinking the same, which is agonising as I’m on eleven and absolutely raging with myself for not attending the Poland friendly!

I was the only one in my group who went to the Poland friendly which is why I was on 14! Hindsight is a great thing and I can get to Hampden in 20 mins, whereas they are all Edinburgh based.

2 minutes ago, Snobot said:

I was the only one in my group who went to the Poland friendly which is why I was on 14! Hindsight is a great thing and I can get to Hampden in 20 mins, whereas they are all Edinburgh based.

Haha yeah it is - my main issue being that three point swing is probably the difference in being guaranteed a Euros ticket too. 

Frustratingly, before Cyprus it would have been far more likely to drop down to eleven. Typically, choose the Spain away game over Cyprus to go to as the stadium size made me think we would get a better allocation and more chance of a ticket for this one. 

It would be nice if they gave us a few extra if they don’t get close to selling out, but I can’t quite see it.

25 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Haha yeah it is - my main issue being that three point swing is probably the difference in being guaranteed a Euros ticket too. 

Frustratingly, before Cyprus it would have been far more likely to drop down to eleven. Typically, choose the Spain away game over Cyprus to go to as the stadium size made me think we would get a better allocation and more chance of a ticket for this one. 

It would be nice if they gave us a few extra if they don’t get close to selling out, but I can’t quite see it.

SSC now saying Spain have given us an extra 200 tickets to increase the allocation to 4k.