Russell Brand - In Plain Sight

ICTChris

3 hours ago, sparky88 said:

He knew this was coming and groomed his fans by painting himself as a right wing hero.

Those fans are the ones now defending him blindly.

It’s almost as if he didn’t believe a thing he was saying all along, isn’t it?

I think most celebrities who have reputations as “shaggers” or in old speak “lady killers” all have at the very least some poor behaviour in their history. This goes as well for non-celebrities. Almost every man I’ve known who makes “pulling women” a core part of their personality has been a sleaze at the least.

17 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Honestly, I fully expect somebody I admire off the telly to end up being a bit rapey, so I’m just going to post a cover-all comment saying “ I knew it all along and was just pretending to like him/her.”

I’d like to think I wouldn’t have sung Brand’s praises, but I do foresee some folk I have some time for not coming out of this very well.   

Mickey Flanagan does a bit where he says his mum always knew Jimmy Saville was a “nonce”.   There must be lots of folk who look at the likes of Brand and reach the same conclusion.

• ICTChris changed the title to Russell Brand - In Plain Sight
4 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Surprised Ross hasn’t been pulled in yet.

He’s on my list.

Next to Osman.

Well if we’re playing that game, I can see this being Noel Fielding’s last series of Bake Off.   Something’s off with that lad.  

1 minute ago, BTFD said:

When/why did Richard Osman become unpopular on here? I swear I remember him and Pointless being generally liked when it first started.

Is Alexander Armstrong not liked either?

They’re both a bit odd but not in the Brand envelope, surely?   I guess there’s a bit more on the Pop Bitch feed, which I’m sure is having a field day. 

10 minutes ago, BTFD said:

When/why did Richard Osman become unpopular on here? I swear I remember him and Pointless being generally liked when it first started.

Don’t mind Alexander “Zander” Armstrong.

Osman is just a big streak of piss.

10 minutes ago, BTFD said:

I think Osman's an inoffensive big lump with a very sharp mind. Armstrong is a big fan of The Countryside Alliance and, as such, approves of killing rather than sex crime.

The media is absolutely rife with wrong uns. Can’t be many other industries that have such a high concentration of sex offenders working in it. 

This latest one to be exposed certainly isn’t a shock, I suspect the more surprising ones are to come.

8 minutes ago, Lex said:

The media is absolutely rife with wrong uns. Can’t be many other industries that have such a high concentration of sex offenders working in it. 

This latest one to be exposed certainly isn’t a shock, I suspect the more surprising ones are to come.

I reckon that as more of the celebrities that were big in the 70s/80s/90s start to die off then we’ll see more people come forward