Inverness' Next Permanent Manager - 2023 Edition - Dodds is Punted YASSS

Who will be Inverness' Next Permanent Manager?  

290 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

34 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Pishing at Raith fans giving it the big un as if until about 2 months ago they haven't been absolute dogshit for 25 year. 

If that’s a measure of anything then half the folk on here aren’t allowed to say anything on this topic. 

Would imagine this is us firmly in the Caley banter years now. 

21 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

If that’s a measure of anything then half the folk on here aren’t allowed to say anything on this topic. 

Would imagine this is us firmly in the Caley banter years now. 

It would be if it weren't for the fact that other clubs are still dogshit.  Fucking have at it, I'm still pishing at the appointment myself.

9 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

If we can empty out some of the more beige characters like McCabe and Murray and get in the likes of Lennon or someone like Warnock or Holloway I don’t think there’d be another league worth watching. 

I would be both devastated and buzzing in equal measure if this happened

9 hours ago, scottbamby said:

Not sure about the negative reactions here. Carlo Ancelotti kept him around at Everton, and then tried to take him to Real Madrid with him. If anything attests to his coaching and character it’s that. Granted it doesn’t mean he’ll be a good manager, but there’s some reason to be optimistic. 

By all accounts, Forest Green were a shambles long before he arrived so not sure how much can be read into that.

Ian Cathro has had jobs coaching at some massive clubs.

Angelo Alessio was the assistant manager of Juventus and Italy, among others.

Billy Reid was assistant manager at Chelsea.

Being a coach, or even assistant manager, at a big club does not give any indication of whether someone will be a half-decent manager or not. I don’t think you can really read too much into the fact that Ancelotti didn’t immediately empty a club legend at Everton.

And the stuff about FGR being a basketcase might be true, but it’s undeniable that Ferguson made them worse. 

Ferguson did an interview with Tony Bellew on a podcast last year, he said that he didn’t really pay attention to a Scottish football when at Everton but that he might change that now that he was looking for a job. He hasn’t played or coaches in Scotland for nearly 30 years so we’ll need to have people around him to provide a bit of guidance and help. I’m sure our board and CEO have thought all this through 😬

I had forgotten that he only played about 15 games for Rangers, I think when they signed him he was the British record transfer as well?

1 minute ago, Central Belt Caley said:

3 year deal, we are fucked if this goes wrong 

Foran 4 years

Dodds 2 year extension 

Let's give him 3.

Jesus wept

1 minute ago, Central Belt Caley said:

I’m honestly in disbelief, this needs to go well or we’ll be in League one paying off 2 managers salaries 

3.. If robbo is still hanging about on a job for the boys

Just now, Kempes said:

I wish the big man well. Caley have a decent squad, so it shouldn’t take too much to turn things around. Dunc likes a laugh but he’s no mug and he is a genuinely good guy. Be good for the area if he can get fans back on board. 

Thanks for that Duncan.