Halal restuarants

1 hour ago, Todd_is_God said:

Why would someone religious following the teachings of their religion with regards to the method of animal slaughter be being racist?

You have completely missed the point. 

My point is that Muslims will not eat meat unless it is halal so does that make them racist against anyone that eats meat that is not halal.

I think you knew that anyway.

45 minutes ago, Squeaks Snowy Bicycle said:

There is no taste difference in my experience. I have been to a restuarant in London with friends and we did not know that it was halal until we went to book it again and read on the website it was halal so did not rebook as one of the party did not want to eat halal meat again if they could help it. 

Their objection is the way the animal is slaughtered. I know it is a bit silly as they had eaten there before and come to no harm.

People are entitled to their thoughts and opinions no matter how silly they can be. 

I personally think they are daft but what can you do.

And before anyone says anything that person is not anti Muslim or racist in the slightest.

Without the context of whether they know the difference between halal and non-halal, this isn’t relevant to what I asked you.

42 minutes ago, Squeaks Snowy Bicycle said:

You have completely missed the point. 

My point is that Muslims will not eat meat unless it is halal so does that make them racist against anyone that eats meat that is not halal.

I think you knew that anyway.

I don’t want to insult you too much, but this line of argument makes you come across as being incredibly stupid.

15 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

I don’t want to insult you too much, but this line of argument makes you come across as being incredibly stupid.

Him as his thick pal who enjoyed his halal dinner so much he was happy to go again until he found out that Muslims had killed his beef instead of a good old British farmer, but he's definitely not racist.

26 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Without the context of whether they know the difference between halal and non-halal, this isn’t relevant to what I asked you.

I give up, you are taken what I have written in the way you want to which is totally twisting what I am saying. 

I can say the same to you mate, you are coming across as incredibly stupid. 

12 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Him as his thick pal who enjoyed his halal dinner so much he was happy to go again until he found out that Muslims had killed his beef instead of a good old British farmer, but he's definitely not racist.

Here we go again with insults. What is wrong with you lot? 

No she is definitely not racist .You cannot even get the sex of your very false and disgusting accusations right And I can guarantee she is most certainly not thick. 

Drop the race card as you are barking up the wrong tree. 

The Mera Lahore on Leith Walk - just down from that backpackers Hostel place at the corner of Annandale St - is top notch for Halal grub. Some of the best curries I've ever had. No alcohol so a wee mango lassi or two is just the job for washing it down.

Kebab Mahal in Nicholson Sq is a close second still for me. Basic af but outstanding stuff there...and massive portions...I actually think they used to provide food for the original Mosque Kitchen before it got its swanky new premises...

42 minutes ago, Squeaks Snowy Bicycle said:

Here we go again with insults. What is wrong with you lot? 

No she is definitely not racist .You cannot even get the sex of your very false and disgusting accusations right And I can guarantee she is most certainly not thick. 

Drop the race card as you are barking up the wrong tree. 

Apologies for misgendering your thick, racist pal. 

Just now, The Moonster said:

Apologies for misgendering your thick, racist pal. 

What is wrong with you? 

You are disgusting calling someone you do not have a clue about thick and racist. 

I think you have a good look in the mirror pal.  It is you has the fu*king problem not her. 

39 minutes ago, Jim Main said:

The Mera Lahore on Leith Walk - just down from that backpackers Hostel place at the corner of Annandale St - is top notch for Halal grub. Some of the best curries I've ever had. No alcohol so a wee mango lassi or two is just the job for washing it down.

Kebab Mahal in Nicholson Sq is a close second still for me. Basic af but outstanding stuff there...and massive portions...I actually think they used to provide food for the original Mosque Kitchen before it got its swanky new premises...

Sounds superb. Next time I am in Edinburgh I will have to give it a visit. 

6 minutes ago, Squeaks Snowy Bicycle said:

What is wrong with you? 

You are disgusting calling someone you do not have a clue about thick and racist. 

I think you have a good look in the mirror pal.  It is you has the fu*king problem not her. 

You're the guy using a sleeper account to try and bait folk on a Scottish football forum about Halal restaurants, you absolute weirdo :lol:

3 minutes ago, Squeaks Snowy Bicycle said:

Sounds superb. Next time I am in Edinburgh I will have to give it a visit. 

Mind and leave the racist at home this time. 

23 minutes ago, Squeaks Snowy Bicycle said:

What is wrong with you? 

Is this her?

image.png.bdd3ba22f6b3d1368796c5013eba6484.png

9 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

You're the guy using a sleeper account to try and bait folk on a Scottish football forum about Halal restaurants, you absolute weirdo :lol:

Mind and leave the racist at home this time. 

What are you on about? I am posting on other threads. And what have I said wrong on this thread? I cannot believe the treatment I am getting. Us Scots are meant to be nice and welcoming. Not on this forum by a few posters I see. Makes me cringe to think people like you share the country I love.

It's you that is showing yourself up. Imagine thinking it is big and clever to call a complete stranger a racist for no reason at all.I am beginning to think it is you that might have that problem.What a strange and horrible human being you are coming across as on this thread. 

Anyway I am putting you on ignore because I have better things to do than read your absolute rubbish. Go and have a look in the mirror.