Livi v Celtic

Funny when you look at the incident back, you can see a Celtic player (top half off camera) gesturing to the ref that the attacker should be getting the red as the leg went in straight. Never mind the fact that Hart had already committed to vaulting the leg and wiping the boy clean out.

6 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Is Joe Hart the most overrated goalkeeper in the history of association football? 

4 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

He has to be up there. He was the best of a bad bunch at the time, hence why he was the England keeper for a bit. 

From the BBC live update thread - 

f0ca3ed5-a47f-48c0-9434-0d1a1f5ce05e.jpg

Kheredine Idessane

BBC Sport Scotland at the Tony Macaroni

I've heard some mutterings this season from Celtic fans about Joe Hart, a noise that grew louder in midweek when he couldn't stop that Feyenoord free-kick. But he made an excellent stop from Bruce Anderson to keep Celtic level in the early stages before their breakthrough. For my money, the goalkeeper's been a top acquisition since his arrival under Ange Postecoglou.

Just now, djchapsticks said:

Funny when you look at the incident back, you can see a Celtic player (top half off camera) gesturing to the ref that the attacker should be getting the red as the leg went in straight. Never mind the fact that Hart had already committed to vaulting the leg and wiping the boy clean out.

Players will always say their guy did nothing, it was the other guys fault. Especially with a red looming. 

With the 10 men I would have Hatate or O'Riley off for Iwata. With McGregor being on a card I would rather Iwata pick up more of the dirty work.

Just now, kingjoey said:

I realise you're taking the piss, but wouldn't be surprised to hear Rodgers saying something like that after the match.

I think I have just heard Bonner talking about it at HT :lol:

Just now, gannonball said:

With the 10 men I would have Hatate or O'Riley off for Iwata. With McGregor being on a card I would rather Iwata pick up more of the dirty work.

He did. Just said you have to take the pitch into consideration with the decision. 

4 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Mcgregor wasn’t booked. 

Just now, Scrutinizer said:

Livi won't  score  unless they change their defensive  mentality , and get some  players with pace on, that don't  hide from the ball like Shinnie and Pittman

We've had more shots on target than Celtic in the first half.... we've got a game plan of hitting on the counter and we've certainly caused them some issues 

16 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

From the BBC live update thread - 

f0ca3ed5-a47f-48c0-9434-0d1a1f5ce05e.jpg

Kheredine Idessane

BBC Sport Scotland at the Tony Macaroni

I've heard some mutterings this season from Celtic fans about Joe Hart, a noise that grew louder in midweek when he couldn't stop that Feyenoord free-kick. But he made an excellent stop from Bruce Anderson to keep Celtic level in the early stages before their breakthrough. For my money, the goalkeeper's been a top acquisition since his arrival under Ange Postecoglou.

He made a good save against Livingston, ergo he’s an excellent signing.  

To be fair to Celtic fans, Hart’s challenge was the kind Craig Gordon got away with on a regular basis.  Can see why they are furious.  On the other hand, it’s as blatant a red card as you’ll ever see.