Week 4 (London Baby!)

lichtie23

Just now, Boo Khaki said:

It was totally egregious. Herbert was not only off the field, but wasn't even trying to advance the ball. It was a blatant cheap shot and an ejection 100% of the time.

Aye. I agree it should have been, just surprised the refs have chucked him. There utterly inept the majority of the time 

Just now, lichtie23 said:

Aye. I agree it should have been, just surprised the refs have chucked him. There utterly inept the majority of the time 

Yip. Still can't understand how they stood and watched Trent Williams throw a punch at an opponent, shove an official, and still let him play on.

1 minute ago, Raidernation said:

Raiders.

Trust me!

Difficult to evaluate the Raiders here because it's been such a prototypical Raiders performance, penalties and nonsense galore, but they haven't scored more than 18 yet this season even with Jimmy G under Center, so aye, they don't look that good on the face of it.