Todays scores 30/9

18 hours ago, andy25 said:

Lets see where Talbot are after October. 

3 cup ties and a League game against Rob Roy. 

Another couple of decent signings and whittle the deadwood out the squad.

With the signing of Glasgow, it shows they have been looking and it would be safe to assume they're still looking for more. We all know one signing isnt going to be enough. I would expect them still to be working away quietly behind the scenes to get out of this rut we find ourselves in. Squad size looks quite big now, dug out was reeming yesterday and that was at least 2 players missing too. We'll see some quality come in and then trim the fat. (Or i hope so anyway)

11 minutes ago, tyson1909 said:

With the signing of Glasgow, it shows they have been looking and it would be safe to assume they're still looking for more. We all know one signing isnt going to be enough. I would expect them still to be working away quietly behind the scenes to get out of this rut we find ourselves in. Squad size looks quite big now, dug out was reeming yesterday and that was at least 2 players missing too. We'll see some quality come in and then trim the fat. (Or i hope so anyway)

25 man squad.

On 30/09/2023 at 19:05, Arthurlie1981 said:

Not much between the team imo. First half Bankies on top, 2nd thought it was us and had a great chance to level with big Dykes but never got enough on his header. 

Darroch and Niven were very very good at the back for the visitors. 

That seems to be fair comment. Wasn't at game but those that were there say it was a toughie