Forfar V The Bloo Toon

Ok, as a counter to all the doom and gloom, I thought Forfar played some really tight and, dare I say, pretty good football today. Some fine interplay football to move the ball forward and definitely fewer big blooters up the park. At times they made Peterhead look pedestrian. Defensive errors cost us but the way Peterhead took their chances shows why they are where they are. Elgin game will be more telling than this week 

Edited by Dan Steele
Add Elgin

A Scottish cup defeat could be the end, Huntly will be kicking their lips at our weak team, Skelly aside we are so soft all over the park.

The loan signings are all poor, defensively with Munro we are a bombscare, midfield has no cutting edge whatsoever , its going to be a long struggle to survive once again and to be honest I really could not care if we go down. 

1 minute ago, tbsouth said:

A Scottish cup defeat could be the end, Huntly will be kicking their lips at our weak team, Skelly aside we are so soft all over the park.

The loan signings are all poor, defensively with Munro we are a bombscare, midfield has no cutting edge whatsoever , its going to be a long struggle to survive once again and to be honest I really could not care if we go down. 

Better grounds in the HL. 

17 minutes ago, Dan Steele said:

Ok, as a counter to all the doom and gloom, I thought Forfar played some really tight and, dare I say, pretty good football today. Some fine interplay football to move the ball forward and definitely fewer big blooters up the park. At times they made Peterhead look pedestrian. Defensive errors cost us but the way Peterhead took their chances shows why they are where they are. Elgin game will be more telling than this week 

Fail to beat Elgin & it's P45 time. We're absolutely horrendous to watch. I could accept the dire football if it was bringing in points, but it's not.

32 minutes ago, tbsouth said:

Could not care if we go down?

Deary me, you’re a bigger idiot than I thought. 

We were poor today but that was probably down to the conditions but we dug in and came away with the 3 points.Fair play to boys that were giving Rory stick and you just knew where he was going to celebrate when he scored 

9 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

We were poor today but that was probably down to the conditions but we dug in and came away with the 3 points.Fair play to boys that were giving Rory stick and you just knew where he was going to celebrate when he scored 

I'll never understand why people take the bait with McAllister. He's the king of shithousing. is he a p***k? Yes. Would I like him to be a p***k on my team? Absolutely.

34 minutes ago, MattyAitkenSuperFan said:

I'll never understand why people take the bait with McAllister. He's the king of shithousing. is he a p***k? Yes. Would I like him to be a p***k on my team? Absolutely.

I disagree.  There’s shitehousing then there’s whatever MCallister does. He was lucky to be left on the park to score that 3rd today. 

granted he’s a good player, he can do the bullying etc, but to the extent he done today was ridiculous. cut that nonsense out of his game & he’d be so much better.

4 hours ago, ScottishLoon said:

As bad as Munro was and it being crystal clear now that his time is unarguably up at the club

He’ll still trot out at Borough Briggs in a fortnight captaining the side.

4 hours ago, Loon From Outta Toon said:

I disagree.  There’s shitehousing then there’s whatever MCallister does. He was lucky to be left on the park to score that 3rd today. 

granted he’s a good player, he can do the bullying etc, but to the extent he done today was ridiculous. cut that nonsense out of his game & he’d be so much better.

I don't know who was doing the bullying but McCarthy left with his arm in a sling and a broken toe and McAllister with a cut above his eye.