Fife Derby: Raith Rovers vs Dunfermline Athletic

On a weekend and thread where we've been beaten by a last minute goal by the wee team, our manager has had a minter, our vice captain too, stupid scenes down Pratt Street and the biggest cringe comes from Falkirk fans coming into here.

Special breed they are.

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:

On a weekend and thread where we've been beaten by a last minute goal by the wee team, our manager has had a minter, our vice captain too, stupid scenes down Pratt Street and the biggest cringe comes from Falkirk fans coming into here.

Special breed they are.

They always strike me as having a thinly veiled inferiority complex.

18 hours ago, Beachbum said:

A good wee feature this, despite knowing what was coming. I've been really impresses with RR off the field this year, a lot of good things like media but also giving the fans a say on things, splitting the cost of ST's etc. I wish the Pars were a bit more active on the socials, we did used to be but the guy that did it left a number of years back. We have "media" guys but I haven't the foggiest what they actually do.

I'm not sure of his name, but there is a bald guy next to Barrowman as Easton is leaving the pitch, his gesture to someone tells it all...

3 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

I'm not sure of his name, but there is a bald guy next to Barrowman as Easton is leaving the pitch, his gesture to someone tells it all...

Ruaridh Kilgour who is our digital director.  He's done brilliant to basically tear up the social media rule book that most clubs have. I don't think anyone involved with the club will be surprised to see how happy he is - the type of person you'll see at a cup final but also at Stranraer away.

On 30/10/2023 at 19:26, Offshore Rover said:

Imagine being in league one and coming into the championship section, only to then start posting on a thread where both teams hate you. Mental. Back ye go, enjoy that part time football next season with the penguin flapper  

Imagine a club being promoted without completing the season when other clubs had the chance to Win the league ? Due to a  Corrupt voting system ? 🤨

5 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

Jeezo it's bad enough having the Grangemouth tink from the league below stinking the thread oot, now we've got Taz from the league below that to contend with noo 😉😂😂😂

At least Tazz understands how it’s all meant, someone else, not so much.

Edited by TxRover

On 30/10/2023 at 16:43, NUMBER 7 said:

Its funny how your former manager has finally admitted that the "Gifted Covid Title" was not the correct decision and there should have been no winners and no losers in these circumstances and a short term reconstruction should have happened. 

You will also find in all time head to heads, Falkirk piss all over you two.  

That being the case, I'm sure some local charity will have benefited by him donating his bonus for winning the title, as surely he wouldn't have accepted it if he didn't believe it had been fairly earned.

At the time, most folk I spoke to, were in favour of reconstruction, but unfortunately Mrs Budge was put in charge of coming up with solutions and every one she devised was nothing more than a 'Get out of jail' card for Hearts and therefore wasn't agreeable to the majority of clubs.

Edited by Specky Ginger