St Johnstone's Next Permanent Manager 23/24

Who will be St Johnstone's next permanent manager?  

261 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

31 minutes ago, gingermunkie said:

About 4 years more management?

Aye, people seem to forget hes done his apprenticeship in the lower league and just assume he was a rookie when United appointed him.

His time in Hungary doesnt even seem to have been that bad either?

Seen Martindales interview after yesterdays game and he looks incredibly pissed off about being asked about the job.

If the plan was simply to try and throw another club into turmoil then it maybe worked.

22 minutes ago, Shaggy Jenkins said:

Thought the word was the interviews were yesterday. Was hoping for some word today gives them potentially a couple of days with the players before Tuesday 

Sounds like interviews were yesterday, and today they pick and approach the first choice.

2 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

So basically you are telling us all to answer any calls from unknown numbers today?  

Fuxake, I just rubbered a call from an unknown number a few minutes ago.  On to 3rd choice then I guess.  

13 hours ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

"There have been dozens of applicants from experienced bosses like Ian McCall and Billy Dodds to those looking to take their first steps, including Charlie Mulgrew"

🤣😭

Where is that quote from?
I'm surprised Dodds has applied if it's true.

4 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Fuxake, I just rubbered a call from an unknown number a few minutes ago.  On to 3rd choice then I guess.  

Yesterday I rejected an incoming call when I was already on the line because I couldn’t understand the call-waiting screen on my iPhone.  I’m now 90% certain that was one of the Browns offering an interview. Oh well.  

5 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Yesterday I rejected an incoming call when I was already on the line because I couldn’t understand the call-waiting screen on my iPhone.  I’m now 90% certain that was one of the Browns offering an interview. Oh well.  

Cannae have been - apparently I was 1st choice.