St Johnstone's Next Permanent Manager 23/24

Who will be St Johnstone's next permanent manager?  

261 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Honest Saints Fan said:

Daily Record.

Must be bullsh1t then!

He may have applied but I would have thought he's quite happy with the BBC weekend work.
He didn't apply for the job with ICT initially, he just got taken on to help McCann because he never won a game after stepping in so Robbo could go on leave.

Anyway, good luck. 🍻

6 minutes ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

He's still a better option than the likes of Charlie Mulgrew or Dean Sheils 😬😬😂

I suppose he is really.

As has been said on many threads where Yogi has been mentioned for a new job, he's not the type of manager to get you out of a mess, whereas I suppose Dodds is a better option in that case.

13 hours ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

"There have been dozens of applicants from experienced bosses like Ian McCall and Billy Dodds to those looking to take their first steps, including Charlie Mulgrew"

🤣😭

Season 9 Premiere GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

4 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

What type of pedigree does Mulgrew have to believe he’d be considered for the job? Has he done much/any management or coaching?

He was in the background while still playing a United.

On Clyde 1 the other night he acknowledged that there will be more experienced candidates and that it would be really tough to go straight in at Premiership level, but there’s no harm in chucking his CV in, which is fair enough.

18 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

What type of pedigree does Mulgrew have to believe he’d be considered for the job? Has he done much/any management or coaching?

He sat through 70 minutes of Thistle Dundee utd. Was sat in front of me. So probably nothing.

1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

This is an old headline, not posting it as insight, but you've got to love the P&J's commitment to the 'local angle' thing.

They're absolutely doing this on purpose and I'm here for it.

Screenshot_20231103-104947.png

It was either them or the courier that report the Titanic as “Local Man Lost at Sea” was it not?

29 minutes ago, gingermunkie said:

It was either them or the courier that report the Titanic as “Local Man Lost at Sea” was it not?

North-east man lost af sea in the P&J, but it's a myth. As is the idea  Craig Levein would be a good appointment for St Johnstone.

1 hour ago, Central Belt Caley said:

1) He’s done his time in prison 

2) Unless I’m confusing my drugs lingo he was convicted for involvement in the supply of Charlie not Smack

Should we just lock everyone up that’s ever done anything wrong and throw away the key? 

I think Derry Boy might be a Tory.