St Johnstone's Next Permanent Manager 23/24

Who will be St Johnstone's next permanent manager?  

261 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 06/11/2023 at 09:08, FK1Bairn said:

I thought Max was brilliant at Falkirk last season, really stood out though you'd expect that at that level. 

It's all well and good Levein talking him up in the past but he wasn't the manager needing results back then. 

Levein and Kevin Mackie, Brechin chairman, basically brought Max back from Ukraine after the champs league final and made sure he found a club after being released from Hearts. I would be very surprised if he doesn't play under Levein/Kirk.

14 minutes ago, Moorie said:

Still trying to work this one out. Out of management for 4 years. Assistant is a HL manager.

Be interesting to see the applicants for the job? 

Sure the only confirmed applicants were Scott Brown, Dean Shiels, and Charlie Mulgrew.

Rumours were that Robbie Neilson said no to an interview but that was never confirmed.

David Martindale approach turned down by Livingston.

Edited by RandomGuy.

18 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Sure the only confirmed applicants were Scott Brown, Dean Shiels, and Charlie Mulgrew.

Rumours were that Robbie Neilson said no to an interview but that was never confirmed.

David Martindale approach turned down by Livingston.

Guess if you are fighting for survival better to go for the most experienced guy that is interested. I wonder if it’s move up stairs and give Kirk the job in a year or so 

4 minutes ago, Moorie said:

Guess if you are fighting for survival better to go for the most experienced guy that is interested. I wonder if it’s move up stairs and give Kirk the job in a year or so 

Yeah its hard not to see why we went for Levein really.

Would be surprised if thats not the plan going forward, if all goes well.