Dundee FC vs The Pride of Renfrewshire, AKA St. Mirren - Armistice Day, 2023

4 hours ago, ZingaliMan said:

Good opportunity for Dundee as a bug is going through players and staff. Sickness and diohrea .  Dundee have been looking decent especially at home going to be a tight game. 

As I was saying buds one of the players was puking his load at half time against Hibs in the dressing room.  We won't be running in full gear that's for sure. 

Whether that was sickness, tiredness or lack of fight, it's fair to say we've been the worst we've been for some time.

I'm sure the Dundee fans will think this is their Waterloo, but really we've been so poor it would be criminal for them not to be at least 3 or 4 goals ahead.

The only positive I can see us taking from this is that Robinson swapped out 4 players at half time. How often have we seen it not working and a manager sticking with the same side until the 70th minute. I mean, it's cold comfort for sure, but I don't see much else positive.

We've built up a decent little cushion, even after this mauling we are 2 points, 1 game and a sizeable chunk of goal difference ahead of them, but we can't get away with selling the jerseys that easily.

6 minutes ago, Ric said:

We've built up a decent little cushion, even after this mauling we are 2 points, 1 game and a sizeable chunk of goal difference ahead of them, but we can't get away with selling the jerseys that easily.

You've played the same amount of games as us. Is 3 goals really that sizeable?  I mean, we've managed that today alone so far.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

You've played the same amount of games as us. Is 3 goals really that sizeable?  I mean, we've managed that today alone so far.

Don't forget the 2 points and the game in hand.

What's more, your next 3 games are the two Edinburgh sides and Rangers. I'm not a betting man, but I'd be tempted to wager your GD is not going to improve any time soon. Well other than the gifts we are giving you today, that is! ;)

3 minutes ago, Ric said:

Don't forget the 2 points and the game in hand.

What's more, your next 3 games are the two Edinburgh sides and Rangers. I'm not a betting man, but I'd be tempted to wager your GD is not going to improve any time soon. Well other than the gifts we are giving you today, that is! ;)

I mean, if you learn to read, you'll note that I said we have played the exact same amount of games so we both have a game in hand.

References to Waterloo, fucking basic stuff up and checking out our future fixtures - you're having a top day.

ETA: You've even fucked our future fixtures up. We don't play Hearts until January. Unless Motherwell are suddenly from Edinburgh?

Edited by Ludo*1

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

I mean, if you learn to read, you'll note that I said we have played the exact same amount of games so we both have a game in hand.

References to Waterloo, fucking basic stuff up and checking out our future fixtures - you're having a top day.

You deserve all the plaudits going. Hats off to you. 

We were pish. Take our medicine and on to the next game.