Dundee FC vs The Pride of Renfrewshire, AKA St. Mirren - Armistice Day, 2023

46 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

If there’s one thing that this thread has proven that I’ve always known to be true, is that Dundee fans are such gracious winners. 🤣🤣

All joking aside, I’d be deliriously happy too if I was a Dundee fan and we’d just beaten St. Mirren 4-0. 👍

I hope you've updated your factual and accurate database.

13 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

If there’s one thing that this thread has proven that I’ve always known to be true, is that Dundee fans are such gracious winners. 🤣🤣

All joking aside, I’d be deliriously happy too if I was a Dundee fan and we’d just beaten St. Mirren 4-0. 👍

Happy of course, but it would take a 4-0 win against a half-decent top 6 side to make us deliriously happy.   

On 12/11/2023 at 17:16, Derry Alli said:

@Black_and_White_Stripes, how was your day?

I hope it was thoroughly shite.

That's nice of you!

Obviously, travelling to a shitehole like Dundee and losing to the city's second biggest club meant that it wasn't the happiest of occasions. However, we may have lost a battle, so to speak, but I'm quite sure come the end of the season we'll still be comfortably above you lot. :) 

4 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

breaking bad series GIF

I'd say it was more of a meak, embarrassing surrendering rather than just a loss tbh.

I'd be worried.

It was bad, but there was a sickness bug going through the squad. 

Hopefully, we'll scud you back at the SMISA and then don't have to play you again at Dens, as you'll be in the bottom six. If we're really lucky, we won't be playing you again for quite a few seasons...as you drop like a stone and get relegated, in typical Dundee fashion. :) 

Looking forward to visiting the big Dundee team over the road, next season.