Bonnyrigg Rose Vs Forfar Athletic 18/11/23

7 minutes ago, speedframe said:

Apparently Mr MacKinnon "is as ever in positive mood" according to the match preview.

What do you think that will mean?

Its a bizarre time to say something like that and not the first time the previews have felt a bit false positive recently, its as though we were in a good position or were playing well.

Also, highlighting that we've only conceded 15 goals doesn't actually make me feel better about 1 win in 11 games funnily enough.

1 minute ago, Bridie Vision said:

Whatley at RM, jeeszo. Why has Nditi been dropped?

Ach, we shouldn't be surprised.

Edit: As I was typing this message Whatley has just scored! What do I know, eh. Whatley is the greatest RM ever 😝 

Now we've got to do something unheard of this season and actually try to get the second. 🤞

1 minute ago, LoonsYouthTeam said:

That's the worst post I've ever seen on this site, he was abysmal, second the everything, no anticipation, barely challenged for anything 

Nonsense. The game plan was route one for most of the game. He was asked to run the channel, he did. We get you don't like him, but at least acknowledge when he wasn't shite.

We weren't great but were the better team, can't remember a save McCallum had to make.

Thought Morrison was really good, the defence were pretty good throughout. Good shift from Smokie, Whatley and Skelly to get us forward.

Mutale looks like a competition winner, there's just not a footballer there. Beggars belief he has a deal at Dundee 

Just now, Bridie Vision said:

We won a match!

Eyes What GIF by Bounce

I can't lie I never thought I'd feel this way about the team but even after having our first win in 2 months I'm far more annoyed that it keeps ray at the club for probably at least another few weeks than I am happy over winning a game. 🤦‍♂️😳

If that's not proof of what the tough experience of watching us under him has been like I don't know what is.