Jump to content

Kissinger - where can I talk about him


Kyle Reese

Recommended Posts

Move to wherever is appropriate please moderators.

A genocidal c**t. America’s Churchill, who would be slagging Genghis Khan and Alexander the Great for their ‘rookie numbers’ for blood stains on their hands.

Hell has a new contender for the top job in its ranks.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

Don't know them. Would I have heard any of their hits?

Not unless you are about 70 and hail from Cambodia, Bangladesh or Laos amongst other places he racked up his estimated 10 million murders.

Those were pretty widespread “hits” almost like a carpet in some cases.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Truly one of the biggest monsters in history. It's a shame he never faced any kind of justice but if there was ever a time to hope hell existed, he can fucking burn.

20231130_082440.thumb.jpg.ec9f9701d5db0bf97d8a914b22228dbb.jpg

Of all the deeply touching tributes, this was especially appropriate. Inspired Tony to believe that he too could be responsible for the indiscriminate slaughter of civilians and be revered as a statesman for it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dunning1874 said:

Truly one of the biggest monsters in history. It's a shame he never faced any kind of justice but if there was ever a time to hope hell existed, he can fucking burn.

20231130_082440.thumb.jpg.ec9f9701d5db0bf97d8a914b22228dbb.jpg

Of all the deeply touching tributes, this was especially appropriate. Inspired Tony to believe that he too could be responsible for the indiscriminate slaughter of civilians and be revered as a statesman for it.

Churchill’s children and legacy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just remember Kissinger was doing a job for people above him, often in the manner they directed. He was the one taking the rap for all the other evil b*****ds too…doesn’t make him any less bad, but you should share the hate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Just remember Kissinger was doing a job for people above him, often in the manner they directed. He was the one taking the rap for all the other evil b*****ds too…doesn’t make him any less bad, but you should share the hate.

He devised strategy, and that strategy murdered millions. Just doing my job is not an excuse. He could have resigned.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

He devised strategy, and that strategy murdered millions. Just doing my job is not an excuse. He could have resigned.

Note I made no excuse, I simply said there are others getting more of a pass because it’s all lumped solely upon him…and we need to hold those b*****ds as responsible as Henry.

Edited by TxRover
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, TxRover said:

Just remember Kissinger was doing a job for people above him, often in the manner they directed. He was the one taking the rap for all the other evil b*****ds too…doesn’t make him any less bad, but you should share the hate.

That doesn’t wash, I’m afraid.

I actively hope that hell is a real thing just for him. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...