Week 14

lichtie23

1 hour ago, Craig fae the Vale said:

Can't understand all the bellyaching from the Chiefs. He was offside, it's as simple as that. Don't want penalised, don't break the rules.

I'm still struggling to get my head round the fact that someone earning over $3 million dollars a year can't be trusted to stand in the right place before the ball is snapped. There's big effing lines on the field that give you a pretty good idea of where you should be.

42 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

I'm still struggling to get my head round the fact that someone earning over $3 million dollars a year can't be trusted to stand in the right place before the ball is snapped. There's big effing lines on the field that give you a pretty good idea of where you should be.

I know, its baffling. But the way the Chiefs have reacted is even  more baffling. They're embarrassing themselves. Stephen A. Smith went off on them on First Take apparently, not had a chance to see the video yet.

20231211_210559.jpg

Guest DannyBlue
1 hour ago, The Golden God said:

A level of heads gone from Mahomes that makes Klopp, Arteta, Pep and the entirety of Scottish football seem calm and reasonable. 

Josh Allen just standing there listening to him scream and the end is excellent. 

It really is, he is so comically bemused by Mahomes' drivel.