Great posters

accies1874

1 hour ago, Brother Blades said:

My proudest moment ever on P&B was during the Ryder cup and the above poster commented something like “I feel Spanish” and I replied                                                            ^^^ HuttonDressedAsRahm. 

Very childish to blow my own trumpet, but it was a highlight of my career. 

Good idea for a thread. Mines personally was typing during Ajax's last good Champions League run 

"Here that goalie looks good. What's his name?

To which the reply was "Onana"

Then :

Dance Rihanna GIF

I still giggle now. Tried once more with the Everton boy but @accies1874 shot it down. The cųnt.

3 hours ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

The last movie i watched was Leave the world behind on netflix.

Ill say nothing about it because it would only be bad vibes.

I absolutely agree, but let's leave it at that!

34 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Good idea for a thread. Mines personally was typing during Ajax's last good Champions League run 

"Here that goalie looks good. What's his name?

To which the reply was "Onana"

Then :

Dance Rihanna GIF

I still giggle now. Tried once more with the Everton boy but @accies1874 shot it down. The cųnt.

I know your game all too well, my man. 

I’m not great at calling out individuals but this website is a fantastic place, it honestly is. 

Football forums are generally horrendously partisan places with no scope for actual discussion on just about anything. It’s genuinely refreshing to be able to debate a match day in a thread with opposition fans and take in how everyone sees the game. Not to mention some the amazing non-football threads like the depression one. 

A brilliant place and in fairness @Div needs to take a lot of credit. Best wishes to abdy.