Great posters

accies1874

Aye I'm with @Dons_1988and

@riche hayes , I mean @Richey Edwards (my phone won't let me delete Messr Hayes) in absolutely loving this place. It's my most preferred social media.

I'm moved to be appreciated by monkey and @RuMoore. That was unexpected and delightful.

General Nonsense and the Thistle match threads are generally sublime places to hang out. The TA threads are often places of hyperbolic overreaction as well as home to some of the wildest takes on this whole platform. I bloody love it.

Keep up the good work abdy.

16 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:

the spirit of #perthshire lives on in my heart

Absolutely, I've never understood his various bannings, unless he mocked Div's bicycle clips at some 5s event years ago. I'm assuming you mean the radiant poster formerly known as Perthshire Belle. 

I don't post all that often but I read General Nonsense every day and P&B is the only way I can follow Scottish Football to any extent. Too many favourites to list them all but thanks to @BFTD, @Sergeant Wilson, @Richey Edwards, @Bairnardo and of course @Div and the Mod Team for all that they do,

doG bless you all, everyone.

11 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

Talking of great posters no longer with us. A big miss you chief to @Dee Dee.

This place brought us together but real life took us apart. Miss you mate.

An absolute gent and very much missed.

Too many good c***s on here (like your good self) to call out individually but between the ones I've only spoke to on here and the good Accies c***s I know from the games, for the most part you're all a decent bunch 

12 hours ago, welshbairn said:

A couple of 5* posters that I miss are right wing gun freak and picture frame maker Reynard and I'll burn your house down with your family in it and make you watch Jimmy. P&B has been a duller place without them. 

I really enjoyed Dundee Barry? whenever he posted it was sure to be a laugh. 

There was a Partick Thistle poster called Nizzy I think who was very good. 

9 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Too many to mention, but I'll try! Apologies to those I've missed.

@Stellaboz, @HoBNob, @Hedgecutter@Shandon Par, @Bairnardo, @Bert Raccoon, @Derry Alli, @BFTD, @RH33 @throbber,  @Honest Saints Fan, @Rugster,  @Chubbychops, @CallumPar, @djchapsticks, @Hoose Rice, @forameus, @GNU_Linux, @TheGoon, @Mark Connolly, @Richey Edwards, @Craig fae the Vale, @MONKMAN, @The Naitch, @mathematics, @centralTon, @eindhovendee, @Eednud, @carpetmonster, @Arch Stanton, @Ad Lib, @Salt n Vinegar, @kingjoey, @Zen Archer (Raconteur), @Venti, @hk blues, @SlipperyP, @scottsdad, @Newbornbairn, @Sugar_Army, @velo army, @Central Belt Caley, @Jacksgranda, @superwell87, @Melanius Mullarkay, @DiegoDiego, @Raidernation, @railwayend, @TxRover, @BillyAnchor, @Brother Blades, @alta-pete, @philpy, @Zetterlund, @Sergeant Wilson, @Alert Mongoose, @TheScarf, @Empty It@Suspect Device, @doulikefish, @pozbaird, @Fullerene, @Molotov, @RawB93, @Hampden Diehard, @Zanetti, @Wacky, @Stoo61, @Heaton, @Salvo Montalbano, @da_no_1, @DA-go Par Adonis, @qpfc, @DUAFC, @ecto, @1320Lichtie, @Hamish's Passenger, @DAFC, @ExiledLichtie, @Tattie36, @par-adise, @parsforlife, @Smokerson, @The Toun Clock, @Diamonds are Forever, @AlwaysAPar, @welldaft, @Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo, @johnnydun, @Monkey Tennis, @Arch Stanton, @jamamafegan, @Andy Dufresne, @RossBFaeDundee, @Fifes Elite Force, @Fifespud, @Ludo*1, @lubo_blaha, @TxRover, @Hampden Diehard, @Bring Your Own Socks, @Lyle Lanley, @Leith Green

The rest of you are all muggy c***s.*

Reveal hidden contents

Joking of course. Most are sound and the wanks I've block.[*spoiler]

Crying shoot tears at the respect here, brother.

10 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

@Stellaboz, @HoBNob, @Hedgecutter@Shandon Par, @Bairnardo, @Bert Raccoon, @Derry Alli, @BFTD, @RH33 @throbber,  @Honest Saints Fan, @Rugster,  @Chubbychops, @CallumPar, @djchapsticks, @Hoose Rice, @forameus, @GNU_Linux, @TheGoon, @Mark Connolly, @Richey Edwards, @Craig fae the Vale, @MONKMAN, @The Naitch, @mathematics, @centralTon, @eindhovendee, @Eednud, @carpetmonster, @Arch Stanton, @Ad Lib, @Salt n Vinegar, @kingjoey, @Zen Archer (Raconteur), @Venti, @hk blues, @SlipperyP, @scottsdad, @Newbornbairn, @Sugar_Army, @velo army, @Central Belt Caley, @Jacksgranda, @superwell87, @Melanius Mullarkay, @DiegoDiego, @Raidernation, @railwayend, @TxRover, @BillyAnchor, @Brother Blades, @alta-pete, @philpy, @Zetterlund, @Sergeant Wilson, @Alert Mongoose, @TheScarf, @Empty It@Suspect Device, @doulikefish, @pozbaird, @Fullerene, @Molotov, @RawB93, @Hampden Diehard, @Zanetti, @Wacky, @Stoo61, @Heaton, @Salvo Montalbano, @da_no_1, @DA-go Par Adonis, @qpfc, @DUAFC, @ecto, @1320Lichtie, @Hamish's Passenger, @DAFC, @ExiledLichtie, @Tattie36, @par-adise, @parsforlife, @Smokerson, @The Toun Clock, @Diamonds are Forever, @AlwaysAPar, @welldaft, @Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo, @johnnydun, @Monkey Tennis, @Arch Stanton, @jamamafegan, @Andy Dufresne, @RossBFaeDundee, @Fifes Elite Force, @Fifespud, @Ludo*1, @lubo_blaha, @TxRover, @Hampden Diehard, @Bring Your Own Socks, @Lyle Lanley, @Leith Green

Reveal hidden contents

eq9xSfwY115AI.gif

11 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Hide contents

Shucks.

There must be a fair few since I'm on here more often than not it seems.

Most of the guys on the Quiz thread obviously, but especially @SlipperyP, @Cardinal Richelieu and @Eednud for organising things, and for doing the Dead Pool @Miguel Sanchez obviously gets enormous credit. 

It would be easier to think of posters I don't like tbf, and they only number about 10 or so out of the hundreds I interact with on an almost daily basis. 

What a time to be alive, what a website.