Celtic V Rangers - Sat 30th December

This game is truly woeful quality. It's too depressing to even laugh at that these two sides are miles ahead of us all.

Edited by Comrie

8 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

I think it's been quite calm tbh. They were much more radge 10 years ago and a lot less fitba.

There's so few Scots playing - none for Sevco - that it doesn't mean that much for most of them. No away fans doesn't help either.

1 minute ago, Crùbag said:

TBH, I wouldn't mind seeing Clachnacuddin catch Sevco.

Plenty boys down the Ferry with the half and half scarves already, no doubt.

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

How will Celtic fans cope with getting such an egregious decision in their favour? Not well is my bet. 

There's 2 approaches to this, reply "lol, diddies" to anybody that mentions it or the more likely just completely ignore any mention of it.

I dunno how they've managed it but fair play to Sky. They've managed to put together a panel that makes Neil Lennon look like a well spoken gentleman that gives an excellent tactical insight.

Kris Boyd sits there thinking he's hard as nails, trying his best to copy the Chris Sutton/Craig Burley wind up formula and whilst he does give people a laugh, it's usually at his expense. 

And I'm sorry, because he was a hero for Scotland as a player, but James McFadden is equal part dull as f**k as he is thick as f**k.