The 4-5 Derby (30/12)

1 hour ago, May Rckinnon said:

Oh to be back in the wonderland that is league 1...

Yeah it’s been such a decline to those days that people forget Christ we were 5th in league one and yet Edinburgh city look like they are empty their senior players at that level probably the next club to save us. It’s the hope that’s killing the die hards and turn fans off like the B teams in lowland league tbh.

1 hour ago, Cambuslang Fifer said:

Yeah it’s been such a decline to those days that people forget Christ we were 5th in league one and yet Edinburgh city look like they are empty their senior players at that level probably the next club to save us. It’s the hope that’s killing the die hards and turn fans off like the B teams in lowland league tbh.

Unfortunately those running clubs like ours seem to think dropping down to oblivion won't happen to them.

Worrying how many clubs are unknowingly copying the the model of the likes of Berwick, East Stirlingshire etc

For as long as the trapdoor exists, all league 2 clubs should really be doing their utmost to get to league 1.

I remember standing on the terracing in the 80's, season ticket holders back then 'not wanting to go up' mentality...we came close twice in the last 8 years and that will be it for the club...for me only one way to go now unless we have a revolution.

4 hours ago, tbsouth said:

I remember standing on the terracing in the 80's, season ticket holders back then 'not wanting to go up' mentality...we came close twice in the last 8 years and that will be it for the club...for me only one way to go now unless we have a revolution.

What kind of revolution? Shirtless ranting whilst waving fists at the players entrance? If so, I'm interested.

3 hours ago, Another The Other Chairman said:

2023 (just) and segregation still exists. In one hall the Forfar West End Loyal and everyone else in the other. Sad.

Aye, noticed that myself. Id prefer it though, if those proud Forfar (insert any provincial town in here) folk would support their local club & not spend their Saturday afternoon watching Glesga teams on tv all the same.