Queens v Alloa

9 hours ago, MazzyStar said:

No matter the result, the biggest losers on the day will be the Alloa fans that have to go back to Alloa after the game. 

Not all alloa fans are in Alloa , the cote d' ochils for some of us ..

Can't make the game due to a family commitment. Pity as I like going to Palmerston, perhaps not surprisingly.

Wonder if Ally Roy will start? I suspect not if everyone is fit. Our bench could potentially look as strong as it has all season.

Hopefully we can keep our recent form going and keep it tight at the back (still a bit of a concern). I'm going one all.

Edited by printer

1 hour ago, Vegetableman said:

Not all alloa fans are in Alloa , the cote d' ochils for some of us ..

Aye, love the view of the Ochils from the Recs ... often preferable to watching my lot toil on the park tbf ...

1 hour ago, printer said:

Wonder if Ally Roy will start? I suspect not if everyone is fit. Our bench could potentially look as strong as it has all season.

If Buchanan is fit, I'd start him if not I'd have Roy.

Only other change I'd make would be McKay for Devine if he's fit.

31.Stone 7.McKechnie 8.Todd 10.Connelly 11.McGuffie 14.Hutchinson 15.McClelland 17.Ferguson 19.MacIntyre 23.Logan 24.Ambrose

Subs 1.Botterill 5.McKay 20.Irving 25.Doherty 27.Gibson 28.Johnstone 30.Walker 33.Kennedy 34.Rogerson

Edited by Distant Doonhamer

4 hours ago, printer said:

Can't make the game due to a family commitment. Pity as I like going to Palmerston, perhaps not surprisingly.

Hopefully we can keep our recent form going and keep it tight at the back (still a bit of a concern). I'm going one all.

Buchanan out, but Andy G has kept changes to a minimum with Taylor Steven in as, presumably, a straight swap.

Good to see LD, Robbo and Debayo all on the bench, plus Scougs also obviously.

Disappointed Connelly starts for QotS as he's capable of causing problems.

Thanks to a mistake and deflection we're level. Just blow the full-time  whistle now, we're awful. 

What's our leader gonna change for the second half?