WrestleMania 40

TheGoon

IMG_2888.jpeg.2ca131f08cf181150f3730ca1296c846.jpeg

Thought I’d get this one started early given it looks to be a big one. How the hell do you book this show?

I thought we were set up for Punk/Rollins Night 1, Cody/Roman Night 2, then Dwayne turned up. 

At the moment, I’m leaning towards Reigns doing double duty. Beating Rock, and then losing to Cody. I can’t imagine that’ll go down well with Rollins, Punk and maybe Drew, but I don’t see where else they go. There’s no chance Rock isn’t used on their biggest stage, and it’d be very risky to delay it another year. 

If Roman had just lost the belt last year, we’d be in an easier position, but alas.

Don't keep up with WWE too much because I just can't make it through an hour of Raw never mind 3 but do always try and keep an eye out for the big 4.

I don't see Reigns doing double duty at all.

Feel bad for Cody but no way they're putting Rock/Roman on Elimination Chamber.

Shows why they really should've strapped him up last year.

If Cody doesn't face Roman then maybe he faces Orton as there is some history but can't quite think of much else.

In terms of the rest of the card from what I've seen you'd be looking at either Punk or Drew Vs Rollins, Rhea Ripley Vs Becky, maybe an Uso Vs Uso match (which I'm dreading tbh).

Overall, I'm sure there'll be some good stuff on it.

2 hours ago, TheGoon said:

IMG_2888.jpeg.2ca131f08cf181150f3730ca1296c846.jpeg

Thought I’d get this one started early given it looks to be a big one. How the hell do you book this show?

I thought we were set up for Punk/Rollins Night 1, Cody/Roman Night 2, then Dwayne turned up. 

At the moment, I’m leaning towards Reigns doing double duty. Beating Rock, and then losing to Cody. I can’t imagine that’ll go down well with Rollins, Punk and maybe Drew, but I don’t see where else they go. There’s no chance Rock isn’t used on their biggest stage, and it’d be very risky to delay it another year. 

If Roman had just lost the belt last year, we’d be in an easier position, but alas.

if it's Roman/Rock for the title then absolutely no point watching Smackdown for the foreseeable future. 

I remember getting WrestleMania IV on VHS for my Christmas that year and I’ve been hooked ever since.

f**k knows why as, looking back, it’s largely an absolute mess of a show.

Stopped watching the weekly shows years ago but still keep up through the network and their socials of course so got high expectations for WM 40.

Roman/Rock doesn’t, at the moment at least, fill me with excitement but we’ll see what they do with it between now and then.