Divisional Round

lichtie23

Houston Texans @ Baltimore Ravens, Saturday 20th January, M&T Bank Stadium 9.30pm

Green Bay Packers @ San Francisco 49ers, Sunday 21st January, Levi’s Stadium, 1.15am

Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Detroit Lions, Sunday 21st January, Ford Field, 8pm

Kansas City Chiefs @ Buffalo Bills, Sunday 21st January, Highmark Stadium, 11.30pm

IMG_0239.webp

Patrick Mahomes will play his first playoff game of his career away from Arrowhead. (Superbowl not included)

All 4 games look intriguing. 

Edited by lichtie23

4 hours ago, The Golden God said:

Ravens, Niners, Lions, Bills. Hope I’m wrong on the first. 

yep, would love for the Texan's to win and i agree with the rest.

Pretty decent timings of the sunday games, easier to stay up for the late game.

A lot will depend for Buffalo on how many players they can get back on the defensive side of the ball on a short week.

AJ Klein had booked a road trip to Florida for the weekend just finished but got called up to the practice squad on Wednesday, ended up playing in the game after Spector got injured early on, and made 11 tackles. 

Terrel Bernard is definitely out which is a huge blow but if they can get Rasul Douglas and one or two others back (and stay healthy during the game) then it will stop Allen having to win the game on his own. 

Ravens will have too much for the Texans this time I think.

49ers will defeat the Packers, pretty clearly.

Lions will come through against the Bucs.

Bills momentum will take them through against the Chiefs.

Niners will have a bit too much for the Lions this season in the Championshp game.

Ravens beat the Bills in the AFC game and go on to take the SuperBowl.

The only way the Texans beat the Ravens is if the Bills subsequently shit the bed and KC ends up hosting the AFC Chamionship Game yet again.

Stop tempting fate, and settle for Baltimore getting pumped a week later.

Houston Texans @ Baltimore Ravens

Green Bay Packers @ San Francisco 49ers

Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Detroit Lions

Kansas City Chiefs @ Buffalo Bills

As you say, four intriguing ties and they could go either way. The Bills seem to have built up a bit of momentum, but who knows.

Can't see past the Home teams in the first three, but there's always a nagging feeling the Bills will find a way to chuck it away v's Mahomes yet again.

Buffalo v's Detroit Superbowl would be my ideal match-up, because whoever won it would undo decades of heartache. Buffalo v's San Fran though would give us the 80's/90's Superbowl match-up that never was. Strange how Buffalo's dominance in the very late 80's to mid-90's coincided perfectly with SF's slight fallow period, only for the 9'ers to come back with one of the strongest rosters ever as soon as Buffalo finally keeked the bed. 

Any combo of Ravens/Chiefs/GB/Tampa can f**k right off and I doubt I'd bother watching.

2 hours ago, Swarley said:

Houston Texans @ Baltimore Ravens

Green Bay Packers @ San Francisco 49ers

Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Detroit Lions

Kansas City Chiefs @ Buffalo Bills

As you say, four intriguing ties and they could go either way. The Bills seem to have built up a bit of momentum, but who knows.

Only 50/50 game for me is the bucs in Detroit and hopefully josh has a day in Buffalo