NEEDING PHOTOS OF EAST STIRLINGSHIRE FC FROM 1980's!!!

CaveFC88

Hi everyone, i'm working with someone who is a graphic designer and illustrator working on illustrating as many of the kits we can in the world from 1980-90 and i'm covering the Scotland research.

I have looked around generally and cannot find any great pictures online on Google or other sites plus i have exhausted all the info in all the Clydesdale Bank books. 

I was wondering if anyone on here is an ex player or a fan that goes back to the 80's of East Stirlingshire fc, has shirts and photos of them, home and away, and or photographs in colours of the squads and the players, in black and white too even? 

Looking for photos of shirts, kits and players in the kits:

▪︎unsponsored Bukta

▪︎Bukta Centenary kits

▪︎All seasons and variations of Sun Life Of Canada kits 

This would be a massive help for a fantastic project. 

Thanks

Graham.

If you could find archives for the Falkirk Herald it would probably be your best bet.

One of the few times TV cameras would have visited in the 80s:

found this away game from the late 80s, same keeper Charlie Kelly, as the first game:

Edited by LongTimeLurker

Thanks LongTimeLurker, great leads here. Some nice videos i think i'll be able to take screen shots from and i'll hit up the Falkirk Herald. Is there some sort of archive page or something? 

Thanks massively. 

Graham. 

17 hours ago, CaveFC88 said:

Hi everyone, i'm working with someone who is a graphic designer and illustrator working on illustrating as many of the kits we can in the world from 1980-90 and i'm covering the Scotland research.

I have looked around generally and cannot find any great pictures online on Google or other sites plus i have exhausted all the info in all the Clydesdale Bank books. 

I was wondering if anyone on here is an ex player or a fan that goes back to the 80's of East Stirlingshire fc, has shirts and photos of them, home and away, and or photographs in colours of the squads and the players, in black and white too even? 

Looking for photos of shirts, kits and players in the kits:

▪︎unsponsored Bukta

▪︎Bukta Centenary kits

▪︎All seasons and variations of Sun Life Of Canada kits 

This would be a massive help for a fantastic project. 

Thanks

Graham.

Old programmes are usually good for photos. Over 300 on eBay for shire from the 80's. Maybe if you contact some of the sellers and ask if there are photos in the ones that they are selling. You probably don't want to shell out for them though. I assume you have seen the historical kits website.

Edited by PELE