From a Hearts point of view to do that, and have our run in general, while missing Boyce, McKay, Atkinson, Haring, Rowles, Kingsley, Devlin and Halkett not fully fit yet shows how strong a squad we've assembled.

Dundee are a good side. Dundee and Kilmarnock will battle it out for fourth in my opinion. St Mirren seem to have found a bit of steel today too, but they were playing an utter shambles of a team.

9 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

We might not always be brilliant, but what an attitude Naismith has instilled.

Great game, great win. Shankland is fucking unbelievable. 

I believe his belief has risen another notch, confident strike for the winner

Stop the Hidees pish and I think we could almost be friends.

Dundee look very good and 0 point from 6 is Fkn harsh ,no danger you’ll be anywhere near the bottom 4

3 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

From a Hearts point of view to do that, and have our run in general, while missing Boyce, McKay, Atkinson, Haring, Rowles, Kingsley, Devlin and Halkett not fully fit yet shows how strong a squad we've assembled.

Yeah, I was worried about that defence today (rightly, as it turned out), but it didn't matter in the end. Hopefully when we have Rowles and Kingsley back we'll be able to rediscover the solid defending and combine it with our recent goalscoring form.

3 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Dundee are a good side. Dundee and Kilmarnock will battle it out for fourth in my opinion. St Mirren seem to have found a bit of steel today too, but they were playing an utter shambles of a team.

3 of Dundees 6 wins have come against Livingston, with another against Ross County. 

Theres no chance they pick up enough points now, especially after the split, to drag back the 7pt gap to Killie.

The fact we're 2pts behind them now is wild

4 minutes ago, DC92 said:

Yeah, I was worried about that defence today (rightly, as it turned out), but it didn't matter in the end. Hopefully when we have Rowles and Kingsley back we'll be able to rediscover the solid defending and combine it with our recent goalscoring form.

I think in general we look far ropier defensively with the 4 but the trade off is we create far more chances. 

I did say that I believed both teams would score and I was right.

I said Hearts would win 2 1. I was wrong.

Brilliant to see how the team are never beaten.

Hearts win and Hib lose. Always makes a good Saturday!

I don't understand why the manager refuses to use the subs.

Every game we play he always waits until the last 10/15 mins before he changes things.

Does he not trust the subs is he to stubborn to freshen things up and try to influence the game by changing players/formation tactics.

We need to be more flexible during the games and maybe we wouldn't be dropping the points we are

Just now, kevthedee said:

I don't understand why the manager refuses to use the subs.

Every game we play he always waits until the last 10/15 mins before he changes things.

Does he not trust the subs is he to stubborn to freshen things up and try to influence the game by changing players/formation tactics.

We need to be more flexible during the games and maybe we wouldn't be dropping the points we are

Got to agree re subs. 

10 minutes ago, woolf said:

Stop the Hidees pish and I think we could almost be friends.

Dundee look very good and 0 point from 6 is Fkn harsh ,no danger you’ll be anywhere near the bottom 4

No we couldn't.

Continually chanting the name of a player who did nothing to their positive benefit.

The missing e-mail.

Generally being one of the moaniest supports in Scotland.

GIRU them.

1 minute ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

No we couldn't.

Continually chanting the name of a player who did nothing to their positive benefit.

The missing e-mail.

Generally being one of the moaniest supports in Scotland.

GIRU them.

Lol. Angry wee man syndrome ^^^