Aberdeen visit Ibrox, Tuesday 6th 8pm

Don Robertson shitting himself from Neil Warnock's wrath there.

Kenny Miller desperate to say it wasn't even a foul.

Standard Scottish football.

I don't think that's a red card, but it's also probably one where there's not enough to definitively overturn it. You can see why it's given live because his foot is incredibly high as he enters the tackle, but by the time he makes contact he's brought it down and it's more around the top of the foot. He does definitely just slip into it rather than lunging, but he's going in fast.

7 minutes ago, BucksburnDandy said:

I agree fully, the pace on that shot from Lawrence was difficult and Kelle Roos isn't Joe Lewis in his prime or Danny Ward.

The first and even the two he got away with were all worse examples of not pushing the ball wide.

I know what you mean. It was a crisp hit but he saw that shot coming from a long way out and it was fairly central. He has to push that wide or round the post. It was poor. 

Just now, craigkillie said:

I don't think that's a red card, but it's also probably one where there's not enough to definitively overturn it. You can see why it's given live because his foot is incredibly high as he enters the tackle, but by the time he makes contact he's brought it down and it's more around the top of the foot. He does definitely just slip into it rather than lunging, but he's going in fast.

So reckless and out of control then.

Red card. Cheers.

An obvious red card. Goes in at pace, gets none of the ball and catches him on the foot.

Why the f**k is VAR intervening? Quite clearly not an obviously wrong call from Robertson.  Good on him sticking with it.

16 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

I think a better goalkeeper than Roos probably does get that wide, but it is a really good hit from Lawrence. Much less egregious than the opening goal. 

Aye, it swerved really late as well.

I can see both arguments with the red. The feet aren't high by the time of contact but it's still pretty reckless the way he goes off his feet regardless of not launching in with the studs, from the side on replay you can see how out of control it was. Think whichever colour of card initially comes out for that tackle, there's not enough in the replay to either upgrade or downgrade it.