Hibs v Celtic

Just now, Londonwell said:

If I was you I’d be more concerned why Boyle has went down like a tonne of bricks for no reason when he still had a chance of getting the ball. Absolutely clear as day dive, behave. 

I reckon it was a dive as well but there was contact and that causes an issue.

Half the fuckwit pundits say on TV you’re entitled to go down if you feel contact or the ref doesn’t give it.  It’s a mentality that’s in the game.  Because there was contact I doubt VAR overturns it if it is given.

20 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Not a single thing about my post was clutching at straws, what you said made no sense. Good try though.

“Definitely a better performance”

Moriah-Welsh looks a good addition”

“Triantis improved after giving away the penalty”

The fact remains Hibs are a shit team and you’re desperately trying to take solace in shit being slightly less shit  tonight ,

if that’s not clutching at straws f**k knows what is 

4 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

That's never a penalty. Come on now.

We were denied a pen against St. Mirren last week because our player never fell over. You always here that players have the right to go down when there’s contact and that’s what Boyle has done. 

1 minute ago, Ulises de la Cruz said:

We were denied a pen against St. Mirren last week because our player never fell over. You always here that players have the right to go down when there’s contact and that’s what Boyle has done. 

There's a difference at going down because of contact and making sure you initiate it and go down. Watch Boyles leg, it turns slightly outwards to straighten himself and ensure contact. That's simulation. 

2 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

There's a difference at going down because of contact and making sure you initiate it and go down. Watch Boyles leg, it turns slightly outwards to straighten himself and ensure contact. That's simulation. 

Looks to me like he's adjusting his legs to run after the ball which has changed direction slightly after his last touch. 

17 minutes ago, Ulises de la Cruz said:

Ref is definitely getting told to check that if it was the other team. Right knee makes contact. 

Maybe if he didn't make a career out of diving then he'd be given the benefit of the doubt some times.

11 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

“Definitely a better performance”

Moriah-Welsh looks a good addition”

“Triantis improved after giving away the penalty”

The fact remains Hibs are a shit team and you’re desperately trying to take solace in shit being slightly less shit  tonight ,

if that’s not clutching at straws f**k knows what is 

Just seems like a fairly straightforward summary of what I watched and it would be difficult to argue that anything I said was incorrect. No clutching at anything here my angry jambo friend.

Im not sure why you’ve decided to try and let me know Hibs are shite. I’ve been watching them all season and I’m fully aware of that fact.

23 minutes ago, Ulises de la Cruz said:

Ref is definitely getting told to check that if it was the other team. Right knee makes contact. 

Still not convinced that is a penalty but enough of a cynic to agree that it would have been looked at if it happened at the other end.  Boyle has previous to be fair.

1 minute ago, Zing. said:

Just seems like a fairly straightforward summary of what I watched and it would be difficult to argue that anything I said was incorrect. No clutching at anything here my angry jambo friend.

Im not sure why you’ve decided to try and let me know Hibs are shite. I’ve been watching them all season and I’m fully aware of that fact.

Angry ???

I’m happy as f**k.

We won again, your mob got beat again! 
I’ll leave you with your deluded thoughts 

4 minutes ago, Parttimesupporter said:

Still not convinced that is a penalty but enough of a cynic to agree that it would have been looked at if it happened at the other end.  Boyle has made a career out of diving to be fair.

25 minutes ago, Left Back said:

I reckon it was a dive as well but there was contact and that causes an issue.

Half the fuckwit pundits say on TV you’re entitled to go down if you feel contact or the ref doesn’t give it.  It’s a mentality that’s in the game.  Because there was contact I doubt VAR overturns it if it is given.

Always gets my goat that one.  If a defender illegally pushes or kicks you to stop you playing the ball, maybe, if there is incidental contact then you are not entitled to go down.  

Robbed man, celtic clearly getting the benefit of decisions in almost every single match now and it's clearly blatant. 

Still not good enough to be where we are in the league mind you.  No league win since Dec 9th.  That's as shocking as the officials. 

1 hour ago, HibsFan said:

Never in a million years do Hibs get given either of those penalties in Glasgow.

If Boyle was wearing a Celtic top tonight they'd have been given a third penalty.

No amount of "b-b-b-but we're the vhictims hoanest" will change my mind on that.

If your going to call people victims it's probs best not to act like one yourself in the same post M8.

Never seen this game live, so watching Sportscene. Where are the Hibs fans getting they were robbed from?

The two Celtic penalties were stonewallers and the Boyle claim is a dive.

I get being pissed off as on the balance of play no chance Hibs should've lost it, but the big decisions were correct. In terms of the Celtic two they aren't even debatable.