Saints v Hearts, Wednesday 7th February

6 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Was meaning on Twitter and that, which is why i mentioned them.

Seems like anytime Hearts go on a good run some pop up and act as if youre miles ahead of the rest of the league and should simply steamroller everyone. Then a loss comes, everyones shit and the manager should be sacked, and then they vanish.

I never assume a win, don't usually even expect to win

6 hours ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

Tbf that is pretty accurate

I'd agree that it looks like that, but how many are demented hibbys faking it, I wonder, even on twitter

Sure though, there are some that were spoiled a bit by the 05/06 team, no doubt some of them may go radge at a loss / draw 😁

21 hours ago, The Saintee said:

Is big Zander still tipping shots right back out into play? 

He does this half catch/bounce the ball in front of him/ hold the ball movement when he should just catch and hold the fucking thing to his chest that has me constantly on edge ever since a family member pointed it out to me.

Edited by the jambo-rocker

41 minutes ago, the jambo-rocker said:

He does this half catch/bounce the ball in front of him/ hold the ball movement when he should just catch and hold the fucking thing to his chest that has me constantly on edge ever since a family member pointed it out to me.

Can't say I'd noticed that one. What frustrated me was that he used to really dominate the box and then stopped. 

Seemingly Tommy Wright didn't like it but it made no sense at all.

7 hours ago, Galajambo said:

Always tough against a Levein side, especially if they go 1 up and he parks the bus like he's good at, horrible to watch but can be effective for a few months a season, enough to do you lot a job and keep you up for sure, I'll take any sort of ugly win tonight tbh. 

It's tomorrow night, mate

6 hours ago, tree house tam said:

If county win tonight they're just behind us again. It's tight as f**k and our run of games coming up is probably the hardest in the bottom six. Sure we look safe from bottom but I think that play off place will go down to the last few games.

Not much chance of that; they're getting mauled 3-0, 2nd half just started

Just now, Craigie Jambo said:

Not much chance of that; they're getting mauled 3-0, 2ndhalf just started

Now we just need you boys to gift us the three points tomorrow and everything will be rosy. 

You're safe in third, you know it makes sense.

1 minute ago, tree house tam said:

Now we just need you boys to gift us the three points tomorrow and everything will be rosy. 

You're safe in third, you know it makes sense.

We're sometimes kind, but we're pure indian givers if the opposition are gifted the lead 😄

Think i might be able to watch this, if i can get my TV working.

Not seen the set up with Connor Smith in the team so intrigued how this works. Is it almost 4-5-1?

Mitov

Olufunwa - McGowan - Considine - Robinson

Franczak - Smith - Max - Carey - Gallacher

Kimpioka