Falkirk v Hamilton Pt3

6 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Block H lower holds 350 and the part of the upper that is not available holds around 100 

Assume the club will either open these bit by bit if the rest of the stand sells out, or split the north stand which can easily be done

Hamilton fans are meant to be in the North Stand I think

The last thing we want is a self-enforced partial stadium closure with paying customers not able to get a ticket

Okay, I thought the Accies fans were maybe getting housed in the Main Stand as they don't bring enough fans through to justify opening the North Stand. Plenty of room for all paying customers, if section H is getting held back for us too.

7 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

Okay, I thought the Accies fans were maybe getting housed in the Main Stand as they don't bring enough fans through to justify opening the North Stand. 

We always open the North, doesn't matter how many are attending now.

34 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Block H lower holds 350 and the part of the upper that is not available holds around 100 

Assume the club will either open these bit by bit if the rest of the stand sells out, or split the north stand which can easily be done

Hamilton fans are meant to be in the North Stand I think

The last thing we want is a self-enforced partial stadium closure with paying customers not able to get a ticket

Isn't the upper part of Section H the press part anyway? 

Hamilton will be in the North stand

20 minutes ago, FK1Bairn said:

Isn't the upper part of Section H the press part anyway? 

Hamilton will be in the North stand

The press section is in G upper (purple), H is for regular punters but the bit to the right of the blue line is currently unavailable along with the lower tier

Screenshot2024-02-14at12_23_19.thumb.png.ef623c9b9fa56a8f7fe833c7e04ffca5.png

I'm having a hard time believing, given the way ticket sales are going, that it wouldn't be better to open block H, and get extra stewards to occupy the area between there and NS. Accies fans at the East end of the North, lock the middle door. Don't allow them past the half way point so they never get near the Falkirk fans and vice versa. 

13 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I'm having a hard time believing, given the way ticket sales are going, that it wouldn't be better to open block H, and get extra stewards to occupy the area between there and NS. Accies fans at the East end of the North, lock the middle door. Don't allow them past the half way point so they never get near the Falkirk fans and vice versa. 

That would be the sensible thing to do if we needed to sell the last of the main stand. Still 500+ tickets though even without that last section though.

40 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

Section H isn’t on sale due to the recent issues. I’d be shocked if they split the north stand either. 

Aye, would be pretty daft to not sell the section closest to the away stand because of previous issues then put home supporters in the same stand as away ones.

3 hours ago, kevinffc said:

Away  fans are always in the North, after the trouble with the QOS fans in the main stand. 

I'm still having so much trouble accepting the fact this actually happened. 

39 minutes ago, Rizzo said:

I saw it first hand and it wasn’t much tbh. Due to the time of year/late KO, the “young” QOS fans had had a good drink and were up for berating the home fans but it was mostly older fans/families along that way so the stewards had to get involved. 

2 hours ago, Rizzo said:

It definitely happened, I was sitting just next to the idiots. Don't want any away fans in the main stand full stop....

Edited by kevinffc

1 hour ago, kevinffc said:

It definitely happened, I was sitting just next to the idiots. Don't want any away fans in the main stand full stop....

Oh I fully accept the fact it did happen, just can't get round the fact it was QotS fans that were the culprits.

Regardless of previous incidents, there must be a better way of accomodating a few hundred away fans who will already have been allocated an entire standalone stand to themselves that doesn't also involve blocking off a massive chunk of the main stand too.

Seems bonkers, but I guess if we don't actually sell out the rest of the main stand it maybe doesn't much matter.

7 minutes ago, Sputnik said:

Regardless of previous incidents, there must be a better way of accomodating a few hundred away fans who will already have been allocated an entire standalone stand to themselves that doesn't also involve blocking off a massive chunk of the main stand too.

Seems bonkers, but I guess if we don't actually sell out the rest of the main stand it maybe doesn't much matter.

The full main stand will be open should the tickets be needed IMO. If we don’t sell out all our tickets then they’ll keep that bit sectioned off however. 

Edited by LatapyBairn.

OUT NOW👇🏼

🆕🎙️EP:71 BUZZING LIKE AN AULD FRIDGE

🔵  Preview the HUGE match with Hamilton Accies (H)….we failed to persuade an away fan so it’s Only Bairns on this occasion 😉
⚪️ Preview Montrose (H) with Mo’ fan @markrae 🐑
🔵 Falkirk Supporters Society Monthly draw 🎟️

📺 🎧📱falkirkdaft.co.uk

IMG_7683.thumb.jpeg.2212dc49b5bca00d4f896dffcddd2e95.jpeg