Falkirk v Hamilton Pt3

Last update as I'm heading to the game.

It's been a terrific effort. With nearly 2 hours still to go there are only 198 tickets left in the whole stadium for Falkirk fans (and they are still selling fast so it could well sell out).

Only 1 seat left in the south end of the main stand and only 2 in the upper tier, the rest are pretty much in the end section H.

Enjoy the game folks, see you on the other side!

Edited by bridge of allan bairn

Could be a back five for Accies with Owens playing the hybrid RB/RCB role again with MacDonald RWB, or Owens will just be a normal RB with MacDonald in midfield. 

Pretty sure this is Redfern's first start since the cup final at this stadium, where he came off after about 20 minutes, which was also his first start in about a year. 

Just now, bairn88 said:

Looks a very defensive lineup from Accies in a must win game? 

Cos they are absolutely shiting themselves. Rankin is shiting himself. They are confused about what to do. Caught between avoiding humiliation and doing their jobs. 

Edited by Bairnardo

If I had my choice, this would go like the shame game we had v Partick after the covid restart where we were notionally Still in it, but we went thru there expecting an utter hounding, and that's exactly what we got. 

4 hours ago, latapythelegend said:

Sold out never really means sold out though. The KM stand was sold out for TNS but still had a 100/150 empty seats. I've noticed this quite a bit.

It does mean sold out.

Empty seats are due to season ticket holders and match ticket holders not attending for whatever reason.

You can’t sell a seat twice.