Falkirk v Hamilton Pt3

1 minute ago, MazzyStar said:

Falkirk needed a 90th minute penalty to get a point against Edinburgh not so long ago. Anyway, it’s not because it was Falkirk in particular, it’s just funny seeing any team lose a 3 goal lead. 

It would have been funny, but instead it's another three points for the team pishing all over the rest, including your Tory farmer outfit 👍

1 minute ago, MazzyStar said:

Falkirk needed a 90th minute penalty to get a point against Edinburgh not so long ago. Anyway, it’s not because it was Falkirk in particular, it’s just funny seeing any team lose a 3 goal lead. 

That was because we stuck our second string out first half . You don't have that excuse 

14 minutes ago, MazzyStar said:

We didn’t lose a three goal lead. Thank you and goodbye.

Surprised there's been no mention of the Accies fans who "left" at 3 - 0 only to reappear 5 minutes later when Accies scored.  Think I spent the rest of the first half laughing at that.

Brilliant performance today.  Despite some of the comments around goalkeeping, I thought that it was only a few wayward kicks that went wrong and the save at nil - nil was big, and we blew them away after that. 

Hamilton scored from our slack play (I thought offside but others around me disagreed) and a set piece but, with about 15 minutes to go I felt we were comfortable and extending our lead looked more likely than a draw.  That said, they aren't as bad as their fans make out; we are just much better.

If we win on Tuesday then I can’t see us being caught. Not because Falkirk don’t have the ability to bottle a few games as we have seen plenty in recent years, but I don’t think this Hamilton side look capable of going on the kind of winning run it would take even if Falkirk do have a wobble. 

Just now, 18BAIRN76 said:

There really are hardly any Hamilton fans, eh?

No there are plenty. They’re just a bunch of shitebags who won’t take their medicine.