Falkirk v Hamilton Pt3

2 minutes ago, AGPar said:

I would not be remotely surprised if he has been quietly added to somewhere near the top of our list of transfer targets for the summer window.

Yeah a triple swoop in the offing for Martin, Rose & Fulton…….they will need to cut their losses facing another season in Division One 

42 minutes ago, Beckford said:

Well that first half was as bad as we feared it would be. Outfought, out played and we just did not look up for it (or up to it tbh)

Rankin ball at its finest (worst) Glad it was Rose that got our goals as he has looked decent. ccan't understand why he was subbed and don't think he had a strain.

Surprised by how nervous Falkirk became when we scored our second tbh as even at that point we never really looked to have the belief to go all out for the third. Hopefully we will have a new manager for our second season in league one next year

He strained or had cramp in a calf muscle. Was stretching it for about 10 mins before going off. 

Edited by BPM

16 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

On the game itself we were honking first half, but genuinely think if O'Hara's overhead kick went in we'd have won.

Playoffs for us now for sure.

19 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

State of that btw. Looked shite in person too.

We won much more comfortably than the score line suggests. 
The funniest shout of the day was Hamilton fans signing “what a shity home support” in between the Rankine Rankine GTF chants. Imagine 3 men and a dog slagging off another clubs fan base. Struggling Albion and Alloa brought more and actually got behind their side even when they were getting pumped. Hamilton have now found their level. See ya 

1 hour ago, BPM said:

Bless the little scone

Acht fair play to him for uploading that. Obviously Falkirk fans aren't his target audience but to still upload that after their last two results takes some balls

2 hours ago, BPM said:

We won much more comfortably than the score line suggests. 
The funniest shout of the day was Hamilton fans signing “what a shity home support” in between the Rankine Rankine GTF chants. Imagine 3 men and a dog slagging off another clubs fan base. Struggling Albion and Alloa brought more and actually got behind their side even when they were getting pumped. Hamilton have now found their level. See ya 

Probably being ironic tbf.

31 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

The Navy Blue The NavyBlue The Navy  Blue. Surely thats easy for most to join in with

If I had a hammer, I'd hammer in the morning, I'd hammer in the evening, all over this land. I'd hammer in the good times, I'd hammer in the bad times, I'd hammer out the love between a woman and a man, ooooooooh ooooh, all over this land.

Trini Lopez.

There's a lesson in this to be learned by all Accies fans

Guys, Rose surely isn't as far offside as the Falkirk highlights look (neither he nor the defender who steps up (I think Lang?) is in shot when the pass is played).  Did it feel injustice at the time? 

Just now, itzdrk said:

Guys, Rose surely isn't as far offside as the Falkirk highlights look (neither he nor the defender who steps up (I think Lang?) is in shot when the pass is played).  Did it feel injustice at the time? 

Good from our POV to see him get a couple today, hopefully keeps banging them in against these small clubs and comes back with confidence which he's been lacking.  

1 hour ago, itzdrk said:

Good from our POV to see him get a couple today, hopefully keeps banging them in against these small clubs and comes back with confidence which he's been lacking.  

Yes, and one of these small clubs has papped your lot out of 2 cup competitions in the last couple of seasons  if I recall correctly?

Don't worry mate, the natural order will be restored next season.

1 hour ago, itzdrk said:

He looked miles offside from behind the goal and I was hoping the highlights would have it all in shot but they don't make it look any better than at the time.

Lino was well behind play as well. I think everyone just expected him to give it as there was no way he could be sure one way or the other.