Falkirk v Hamilton Pt3

24 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

Not including the closed off part of Section H, there are 492 tickets left in the Main Stand.

77 in the upper tier. The rest in the lower tier. 

Sounds like we have now exceeded 5000 home ticket sales?

26 minutes ago, Brockers61 said:

Yes, I think even taking into account Section H not being available we've sold over 5,000, add in Hamilton 200-400, and a couple of days to go, including a cash gate on Saturday, I think it'll be somewhere over the 5,500 mark

9 hours ago, RC55 FFC said:

OUT NOW👇🏼

🆕🎙️EP:71 BUZZING LIKE AN AULD FRIDGE

🔵  Preview the HUGE match with Hamilton Accies (H)….we failed to persuade an away fan so it’s Only Bairns on this occasion 😉
⚪️ Preview Montrose (H) with Mo’ fan @markrae 🐑
🔵 Falkirk Supporters Society Monthly draw 🎟️

📺 🎧📱falkirkdaft.co.uk

IMG_7683.thumb.jpeg.2212dc49b5bca00d4f896dffcddd2e95.jpeg

Another good show gents thanks.

It's a shame though that no-one from the Hamilton fanbase could come on to discuss the game, it's my favourite part of the podcast.

1 hour ago, Brockers61 said:

Well, that's gone 9.00am back home, I think if we had indeed passed the 5,000 mark that the club would have posted something on Twitter?

Edit: Mind you, maybe they don't want to scare all the enochlophobes in the Hamilton support 😋

Edited by Bairn in Exile

14 minutes ago, SuperTuesday said:

I like the core support more than these bigger game hangers on.

Hide contents

NB Happily take their cash though.

You can’t grow the core support without attracting the “bigger game hangers on” and then converting them to regulars.

6 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

You can’t grow the core support without attracting the “bigger game hangers on” and then converting them to regulars.

I don't dispute that, as my take their cash bit, however like cup finals etc, I prefer the go when they can guys not the jump on the bandwagon types.

1 hour ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Correct. If we can't attract the occasional, the lapsed, the one-off, the curious, or the hangers-on to a big game, then when? Anyone with Bairns sympathies welcome to come along and spend some cash. 

12 hours ago, RC55 FFC said:

OUT NOW👇🏼

🆕🎙️EP:71 BUZZING LIKE AN AULD FRIDGE

🔵  Preview the HUGE match with Hamilton Accies (H)….we failed to persuade an away fan so it’s Only Bairns on this occasion 😉
⚪️ Preview Montrose (H) with Mo’ fan @markrae 🐑
🔵 Falkirk Supporters Society Monthly draw 🎟️

📺 🎧📱falkirkdaft.co.uk

IMG_7683.thumb.jpeg.2212dc49b5bca00d4f896dffcddd2e95.jpeg

Another great listen again...

The cowardice shown by the Hamilton pod team tho 😭😭

I'll guess a few more that were at the first game at the TFS will share same approach and fail to show also, poor show for them not to show anger,delusion or eat humble pie on the podcast.

Through gritted teeth I congratulated Dunfermline last season, tho the day of them getting the trophy I got my Dunfermline mates wife and 6 other girls in Falkirk tops. My mate remembers that more than receiving the league trophy 😃

Also her son messaged her not to come home 😶😶

IMG_20240215_113041.jpg

Edited by MrDust

51 minutes ago, Bluegrass Bairn said:

Correct. If we can't attract the occasional, the lapsed, the one-off, the curious, or the hangers-on to a big game, then when? Anyone with Bairns sympathies welcome to come along and spend some cash. 

This.

We should be welcoming absolutely everyone who shows interest in Falkirk as opposed to not coming along at all or even worse supporting the old firm. This is the way to grow the support and the finances. There are so many clubs now that are struggling to attract fans, the Queens and Accies guys to name but two on this site and in this league who have been worried about attendances (and finances) falling. It would be a dangerous route to go down to not welcome people who want to come along whether that is every single game or one game every ten years. 

I'm bringing along 3 people to the Accies game who don't attend many games. Money in the coffers and a better atmosphere, and heaven forbid they may come back to more games - its a win win.

Edited by bridge of allan bairn

25 minutes ago, Bluegrass Bairn said:

So you went on holiday with SEVEN Falkirk tops in your luggage?  🤪

Portugal is my home now.

The Dundee utd fan refused to wear a blue one 

41 minutes ago, MrDust said:

I'll guess a few more that were at the first game at the TFS will share same approach and fail to show also, poor show for them not to show anger,delusion or eat humble pie on the podcast.

Through gritted teeth I congratulated Dunfermline last season, tho the day of them getting the trophy I got my Dunfermline mates wife and 6 other girls in Falkirk tops. My mate remembers that more than receiving the league trophy 😃

IMG_20240215_113041.jpg

Yeah, we had to eat our own words after the 2-0 loss to that lot last season on the next podcast and I think they could have come on but hey ho. Not everyone is the same I suppose. 

Great pic 👏🏻

Edited by RC55 FFC

2 hours ago, MrDust said:

IMG_20240215_113041.jpg

Brilliant photo pal, though I can’t understand why you would swap the beautiful weather here for Portugal 🤔🤣

28 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Very poor of the OnlyAccies guys not to come on imo.

Will quite rightly continue to get it tight on social media as a result 

It’s all just a bit serious isn’t it, it’s a podcast ffs. If it isn’t a laugh/bit of fun what’s the point in doing it, can’t be a money spinner! 

Definitely, it’s all just banter. Think us Falkirk fans have developed thicker skin than most after 5 seasons of piss taking from other fans. Give it a few more years in League One and the Accies fans will be up to speed.

Edited by Harry Kinnear