2016 Scottish Cup Winners v 2016 Scottish Cup Runners-Up

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, bennett said:

The two footballing sides going head to head, surprised at the lack of Scottish cup pics.

If you insist benny, I've got plenty material.

IMG_0322.JPG.6b37b026cb94aa273ffc8a5ceabf3a6c.thumb.jpeg.3a594f5e8e90e4352dda9304cb52e0b5.jpeg

props to @Mon Dieu as always.

On 05/03/2024 at 13:30, Joe Terrapin said:

Taking my Mrs to this. Last time she went was the League cup semi final so hoping she's a good omen. I'm assuming Beaton will be involved in some capacity so not expecting us to score more than 3.

Looking at the appointments, it's Steven Maclean for us. After his majestic performance at the Celtic/Hearts game, Cheatin' Beaton has had his TV remote yanked out of his hand, and they've given him his whistle back and told him to do his best with Aberdeen and Killie.

Edited by Aim Here

On 04/03/2024 at 22:44, bennett said:

The two footballing sides going head to head, surprised at the lack of Scottish cup pics.

Enjoy. 

Spoiler

IMG_8746.webp.5a484c50337374eee57431aa2d33f275.webp

Spoiler

IMG_8749.thumb.jpeg.936ffbac909dea3aa1bafa19aa0dabac.jpeg

1 hour ago, Girth said:

Quite simply good guys vs. bad guys.

Cheers Girth though I wouldn't class the hibees as the bad guys.

Hard to say what our line up will be for this one after Thursday. Lundstram looked very fatigued so maybe time for him to start this one from the bench with Jack or Raskin taking his place.

Some shift from Ridvan too against Di Maria so wouldn’t be a massive shock if Barisic comes in too despite Ridvan being a much better player at the moment.

How are we this many posts in without Goro the Hibs fan?

Hope your fans sing the nice song nicely before kick off and then spend the next 90 minutes crying as you get battered 10-0.