2016 Scottish Cup Winners v 2016 Scottish Cup Runners-Up

Just now, Tony Wonder said:

Obita was told he was in bother at his next foul after pushing McCausland off the park. It's soft in isolation, but when he's been told it's coming you probably shouldn't commit a foul.

I agree.  The player should be fined to f**k. 

Just now, tam the bud said:

Guessing Lundstram will be applying for his Equity Card when he retire from the game. This game had just shown why most decent human being can't stand that club, their fans and what they stand for. 

Fair points, but I think he'd have some strong competition from Emilianos on the acting front.

4 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

It's not as if what they're doing isn't clearly wrong.

The government tried to make it easier for clubs to be held to account for this kind of thing - but the media and opposition parties hounded them till it was scrapped.

Can you imagine if it was "We're up to our knees in Jewish blood - surrender or we'll kill you".

It's long been a stain on Scotland but even in Italy and other countries in Europe, action is now taken against blatant racism. Seems a bare minimum something is done otherwise Scotland will be left behind. 

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

There’s a minimum percentage for the Scottish Cup. 

Nah just state that safety cannot be guaranteed and you can make it a closed shop, that's how it works for them.

1 minute ago, Tony Wonder said:

Aye just daft. On a booking against them you don't have that many lives.

Correct mate.  Just asking for bother.  Same as the penalty, don't the c**t the reason to give go down. 

Just now, kingjoey said:

The Queen Of The South fans must be delighted to have Marvin Bartley on the TV telling managers how they should be getting their teams to play.

And you boys with Lennon?

Watched 1st half and it was obvious from the first 20 minutes that Obita was having a mare and as the game wore on he continued to be a bombscare. Incredible that Montgomery kept him on..

9 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Was that other one a straight red?

I only saw it once and I didn't think it was a terrrible decision but my mate is sure it wasn't.

I would say so was two feet and absolutely irrational to go in like that.

Obita should have been hooked well before he was sent off. That's on Montgomery of course, but the 2nd yellow was soft and I doubt any other player on the park receives a card for that challenge.

I usually try and be quite reasoned and understanding with referees, I have a colleague that does it and know it’s a hard job.

However, this is happening too often for it to be a coincidence.

The non-penalty against Aberdeen, Hearts’ ghost penalty, Celtic’s two nonsense penalties plus Boyle’s “dive” and now this, you’ve got to laugh.

I’m not suggesting there’s a conspiracy or an agenda against Hibs however some referees clearly have a dislike for Hibs or there must be something because for this to happen to us so often in a short space of time is beyond thinking, I don’t think there’s ever been a period of time following football where we’ve been on the wrong end of so many consecutive high profile decisions.

Just like all the games I mentioned we were the better team and worthy of winning, but once again we have our hand tied behind our back by those incompetent b*****ds.

Remember folk thought VAR would sort this out?

21 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

It's not as if what they're doing isn't clearly wrong.

The government tried to make it easier for clubs to be held to account for this kind of thing - but the media and opposition parties hounded them till it was scrapped.

Can you imagine if it was "We're up to our knees in Jewish blood - surrender or we'll kill you".

I think, going by reports about those demos in London every week, that sort of chant might be welcomed down there. This is a bit tongue in cheek of course, but sectarianism seems to be subjective these days.

Edited by NFL12

1 minute ago, Tommy Tappin said:

Hibs 101:

1. Be plucky
2. Be technically inept
3. Lose the head
4. Blame corrupt Reffing

Newsflash, Rangers bossed it and know exactly how to play a big occasion. We played like wee bairns in a big game....again!

This. 100%.

Burying our heads in the sand blaming everything and anything to deflect from us being poorly set up and poor again bar a couple of nice moments doesn't help anything.