2016 Scottish Cup Winners v 2016 Scottish Cup Runners-Up

Hibs looked like they were coming onto a game early second half and ultimately just didn’t box-clever tonight. I thought after Rangers started well then looked flustered when they got tested. 
The Obita sending off is a nothing second card, Moria’s-Welsh is just clumsy and was on the refs radar at that point and shouldn’t dive in. 

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

Let him have his moment in the sun.

Fs. I've been trying to punt these beans all weekend.

47 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Bushiri is the biggest fucking moron in Scottish football and that's some going.

He's also a horrifically shite footballer. The fact he manages to STILL regularly get a game and let Hibs down is fantastic entertainment for the neutral. Shite laugh for Hibs fans.

What are you on about?

He played very well this evening and has done since his return. Bizarre.

2 minutes ago, conboyhibs said:

What are you on about?

I have some magic beans for sale if you think Bushiri is a good player.

Christ I know we’re in the diddy leagues but you guys don’t know you’re born with referees like Ian Sneddon. I’d kill for Beaton or McLean at our level. 

8 minutes ago, conboyhibs said:

What are you on about?

Correct. Some people have their eyes painted on.

14 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Montgomery all over the place there. Yeah.

I'm listening to his interview, no idea what you mean.

He's absolutely right to call out Mclean for the calls which have gone against us and referenced the ones against us in the last few weeks.

Edited by Leith Green

15 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

I'm listening to his interview, no idea what you mean.

He's absolutely right to call out Mclean for the calls which have gone against us and referenced the ones against us in the last few weeks.

Have you a link mate please?

3 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Too far. 

😆

2 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Have you a link mate please?

Was on the radio just as I got back in the car. He was pretty measured, said he hadnt reviewed Obitas 2nd, but if it was a booking (it was) then that was his fault.

He correctly questioned the Moria Welsh one, and also introduced the number of "unusual" decisions that have cost US in the last few weeks.

I mean, I know everyone* gets bad decisions against them - but the last min pen V Celtic, the handball in the box v Aberdeen, the pen at Tynecastle, the fact that Fish got kicked in the head tonight and nothing happened, MW straight red not reviewed by McLean...............I am going to have to buy a fucking tinfoil hat at this rate.

It sounds like (and is) sour grapes, but I genuinely cant remember the last 50/50 that went our way.

*not everyone.

29 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Only seen the highlights but none of those decisions are particularly controversial. 

Seems like hibs just chucked this one. 

Given the red cards that have been dished out, appealed, and upheld in the last few weeks, for anyone to think the second red isn't a red is wild, every box for a straight red card was ticked in onw tackle

So, got home and looking at this.

Obita 2nd yellow is questionable, and Moriah Welsh  - while a foul - is a yellow card.

Mclean utterly lost the plot tonight.

1 minute ago, Leith Green said:

So, got home and looking at this.

Obita 2nd yellow is questionable, and Moriah Welsh  - while a foul - is a yellow card.

Mclean utterly lost the plot tonight.

Look at Goldson running to the ref. :lol: