Delicious Dees Vs. Del's Old Boys, 17th February, 3pm

6 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

Was about to suggest hooking him at half-time when he scored. Beck has been kept really quiet but it's meant there's been a fair bit of space down our right at times and Costelloe and McGhee have linked up well. Sylla is strolling and it's quite amusing how relaxed he is.

If we weren't a goal up I'd be thinking about switching to 3/5 to try and get Beck on the ball a bit more, but probably have to leave it as it is for now and see how the first 10 go in the 2nd half.

Sylla is brilliant. 

Just now, Boo Khaki said:

Aw Coonty since half time. We really need a spell of a few minutes of just keeping the ball to take the heat out of this. We've been shite at this all season long.

I'd bring on Boateng for Costelloe and shore up the midfield.

Was just slating him as well (Tiff)

2 good finishes but all too often his final ball just hits the first man or he runs right into his defender: 

2 goals though - we’ve had worse to moan about haha!

3 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

That's twice I've been in the middle of typing "get Tiff aff" and that's twice he's scored 😂

This County team though... yeesh

Type it again please.

Thank you.