Queens v Stirling

15 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Does he not mean it'll be his second trip to Palmerston this season for successive QoS v Stirling fixtures?

If not, he should be waterboarded forthwith, with your example not even covering the extent of the offence. 

Stirling is literally half as far from Alloa as is Dumfries from Annan.  It would be more like implying that Stirling and Cumbernauld are effectively the same place.

Hopefully the poster will elaborate, but second successive away trip to Dumfries to me infers succesive away game, and going by his/her remarks the weather and result of the last away trip weren't favourable which again doesn't suggest the last trip Stirling made to Palmerston. 

3 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:

As an outside looking in, Queens are a bit of a strange one this season. I would definitely be wanting Batley to GTF, but over the last ten games you're sat fourth in the league with a positive goal difference.

Obviously any realistic chance of relegation this late in the season is unacceptable for a full-time club in League 1, but your form doesn't exactly show a team whose fans should be so unrelentingly negative about their prospects on a Saturday.

It's my first time seeing the side in the flesh since we played Annan on 30th Dec (first game this year then!) where we scraped past a side who somehow looked shitter than us. I'll report back if we look any better today. 

2 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Please stop inferring that a trip to Annan is a trip to Dumfries, its like me saying I'm going to Alloa when heading to Stirling. Bad enough they're close to us in the table without being too close to us geographically.

@Fae_the_'briggs apologies, your correct...i have no defence 😆 guilty as charged....straight to the gallows, no need for court proceedings 🙈

Geographical error noted & never to be repeated 👌

Does Bartley pick the side by putting their names on a board and flinging 11 darts? 

It looks like he's going with a back 4 but I'm past guessing what it is until they come out. Is he hoping Mumbongo is just going to be a super sub? 

Screenshot_20240302-141158.png

8 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Does Bartley pick the side by putting their names on a board and flinging 11 darts? 

It looks like he's going with a back 4 but I'm past guessing what it is until they come out. Is he hoping Mumbongo is just going to be a super sub? 

Screenshot_20240302-141158.png

Looks like 3 at the back to me

Stone

McLelland Brydon Kilsby

Logan Todd Ferguson Cochrane McGuffie

Connelly Reilly

8 minutes ago, die hard doonhamer said:

Stone

McLelland Brydon Kilsby

Connelly Reilly

Possibly. I'm hoping Kilsby LB and Logan RB. I expect Bartley will stick with a losing system though. 

27 minutes ago, SA45 said:

Fairly predictable I suppose apart from Milne which I didn't expect. Good bench.

GHq60huWgAAIrwT.jpg

I'd have turned back if i knew milne was playing 

Regardless, but what has he done to deserve a start 🤔 😡

19 minutes ago, die hard doonhamer said:

Stone

McLelland Brydon Kilsby

Connelly Reilly

Even by his own standards Bartley picking McGuffie as a wing back would be utterly baffling so you're probably correct.

4 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Yes that's how I see it, possibly with Todd on the left and McGuffie on the right.

It's genius from Bartley. Stirling wont be able to handle such speed on the wings. 

Started well and could have been 2/3 up. Let Stirling back into the game and started to look very uncomfortable on the ball. Thankfully Stone saved a pen that was never a pen. 

First 25 we looked lively,  then back to the norm.

Credit to the traveling Stirling support, 100ish. More than most bring.